♡ 20 ♡

Author's Note: Art was made by me. I haven't drawn Septiplier yet so have a cute and fluffy Danti picture. (.gif)
------

Mark curled into Jack, snuggling his face into his chest. He inhaled his scent. Ah, the stereotypical Irish Springs scent, he thought as Jack began to play with his hair. His face was snuggled into his chest hair, as gross as it might sound, but it meant Jack wasn't just a boy, a child, but a man.

He tried to remember when Jack was still beginning puberty. He was very childish and immature. Yes, Jack was still both those things, but he learned that I'm the time of crisis, you have to be serious. No dilly-dallying around. He learned that it's good to let loose but you have to be serious when it's needed.

Mark smiles to himself. He would be a great father. He realized what all went through his head. Wait, why am I thinking of this? It's not like we're going to have children together. He'll most likely find a nice lady in their final year or something.

Mark sighs, looking up to see Jack nearly asleep. He was still playing with Mark's hair with one hand, the other around his waist.

He kissed Jack's chest before falling asleep, snuggled as close as possible.

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

A few days past and Jack had his arm around Mark as they walked down the school hallway together. Today was Mark's first day wearing anything girly to school. That being a skirt and some more makeup other than his usual foundation.

Jack kissed Mark's head. "You'll be fine," he whispers to him. "If anyone gives you an odd look of some sort or says anything, tell me."

Mark nods and turns to Jack. He kissed his lips. "I have to get to class, Jackijoo. See you next hour," he smiles.

Jack smiles back. "Bye, Markifart," he says as he walked down the hallway to his class.

He turns and walks into class, immediately gaining stares. Some just shrugged it off and went back to work as others were still trying to process what they just saw. Mark sat down.

He got to work but was distracted almost immediately as a folded paper was placed on his desk. Mark opened it.

You're very pretty and you seem to know a lot about fashion. Why don't you join the beauty club? We also make things like the costumes for all the school plays.

Mark blinked, confused about the paper. He shrugged it off as slipped it into his bag before going back to work.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Mark met Jack outside for lunch. The rest of his friends were gathered around him. With Marzia snuggled up to Felix, Bob and Wade were playing around with the grass, and Ethan was making out with Tyler.

Jack plopped down with the group, pulling Mark into his lap. "Hey Cookie Crumbs," he smiles.

Mark kissed his cheek. "Hi Cakepops."

The two smile brightly at each other as their friends shared glances, as if to say to each other "I seriously can't tell if they're together or they're still friends with extreme benefits. Does anyone know?"

Jack held Mark's hips, kissing his face and neck, mumbling sweet words to him. "You should wear a very short skirt sometime."

Mark smirks. "I'll think about it."