♡26♡

Jack took a step back and twirled Mark, pulling him back. Jack wrapped his arms around his waist and dipped him, kissing him passionately. Mark, who had relaxed into the dancing, squeaked and kissed back. He wrapped his arms around his neck.

After a short while, Jack pulled him back up. He peckered kisses down to his shoulder. Mark lets him, panting for air. "You're an amazing kisser."

Jack softly chuckles against Mark's shoulder. His hot breath sent shivers down Mark's spine. "Thanks. You should see what your mouth can do. You're amazing at making out," he teased.

Mark's cheeks flared red. He shoves Jack's shoulder as he pouted. "Shut up! I know what you're actually thinking, you perv."

Jack laughs and held his hands up in defence. "Hey, I bet if you're that great at making out, you must be great at giving beejs," Jack says.

He sighs, covering his cheeks and face to hide the redness.

Jack tugs Mark's shirt off (Who lets him, by the way) and tossed it to the side of the room. He rests his head on top of where his bra was, pouting to find it a bit uncomfortable for his head to rest on. "Marky, you should get a boob job or something. This... fake boobs situation is terrible when using you as a human pillow."

Mark sighs. "Jack, I'm a crossdresser. Not a woman. I still identify as male."

"I know but there's this guy who got breast implants and he's able to walk around without a shirt on."

Mark plays with Jack's hair. "What tyoebof answer would make you happy?'

"A yes."

"Then I'll consider it," Mark says so Jack would stop talking about it.