♡ 13 ♡

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Mark looks at himself in the mirror, now wearing a red dress with black stripes. It was Marzia's dress which she didn't wear anymore. So, like any other friend would do, gave it to him. Mark looks over at Jack, who was still just wearing his boxers from earlier. "Does this look good on me?" He asks.

Jack looks at him, smiling at Mark. "Anything looks good on you," He says.

Mark's cheeks went pink, smiling a bit more than before. "Oh. . . thank you, Jack," he sat down in front of the mirror that was in the room, pulling his makeup bag out. "Why are you still in your boxers? Everyone is already dressed and ready to go home."

"Because I'm still waking up. I need a nice cup of coffee."

Mark quickly finished his makeup, really only covering red spots and putting lipstick on. He walks out of the room for a few minutes.

Jack raised an eyebrow, seeing his friend leave. He stands up, going to the connected bathroom to take a shower.

♡ Really Short Timeskip ♡

Mark walked back into the room, a tray in his hands. "Hey," he greets Jack, who was just stepping out of the bathroom, only a towel was draped around his waist.

"Hey," he smiles at him. "What do you got there?"

"Breakfast. I made you a cup of black coffee-- just how you like it. I also made pancakes and bacon for everyone," Mark rocks back and forth on his heels, hoping he impressed his crush.

Jack smiles, taking the coffee in one hand, the other holding his towel. "Thanks, Markimoo. I bet it tastes delicious."

He sets the tray on the edge of the bed, taking one of the two plates off of it, along with his own cup of coffee. "I really don't want to go home," Mark says, sitting down on the bed.

Jack glanced at Mark as he grabs some clothes to wear. "Why not? Don't you want to see your dogs?"

"Well... yeah," Mark shrugs. "But I don't want to sit around in clothes I don't like all day. Plus, I'll most likely sit in my room, being bossed around by my parents," he nudged his scrambled eggs around his plate with his fork.

Jack walked behind the changing wall as he continued to get dressed. "Why don't you stay at my house? My parents LOVE you."

Mark sighs, thinking about the pros and cons. "I... fine," he says.

Jack cheers, walking out from behind the changing wall, dressed in dark red pants and a white dress shirt. "Oh, and we're going out to eat tonight. Just want to warn you."

Mark nods, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "Alright. Do you have any clothes I can borrow then?"

"Just go in what you're wearing!" Jack smiles, grabbing his own plate from the tray, already beginning to eat.

Mark froze. "Are you fucking crazy or something? I'm not going out in this."

Jack pouts. "Why not?"

"Because what if my parents see me or someone from our school?" Mark points out, crossing his arms.

"They won't. The restaurant is not popular on Saturdays."

Mark bit his bottom lip, thinking.