♡ 22 ♡

The two got to Marks brother's apartment, the two Korean-Germans hugged each other tightly. "Tom!" He grins.

"Marky!" Tom picked Mark up, twirling him in circles. He led them inside and quickly excusing himself to get them drinks and snacks.

Mark and Jack sat on the couch. A familiar blonde walking out of the hallway. "Baaaaabbee! I can't get the computer to work!"

"Felix?" Jack asks, catching the Swedish teen's attention. Jack engulfed his friend into a hug. "Dude! Where have you been?"

The Swede hugged back. "Bro! I began taking online school. The school is making me do so anyways," Felix shrugs.

Jack sat back down as Mark asked him why so.

"Oh! It's because I'm p----" he was cut short by Tom, his cheeks bright red and his hand firmly yet gently holding his mouth shut.

"Pregnant?" Jack finished.

Felix shook his head, but shortly stopped to give a hand signal for half and half. Tom takes his hand off. "I'm participating in a research for if online school and one-on-one help is better than face-to-face school. Thst mean Tom and I get to have fun nearly all day," he smirks.

"That's fucked up," Jack says. "Litrally and figuratively."

Mark grabs a book from the side table and smacked Tom with it. "Jason Thomas Fischbach! You never told me any of this!" He hits him with the book a few more times.

Jack and Felix had a conversation while the two brothers talked. "I'll be staying with Jack, Tom. Seeing how...," there was an extremely long pause, "busy... you and Felix are, I'll be staying with Jack instead," he smiles.

Tom nods. "That's alright."

"No harsh feelings?" He held his hand out for s fist pump.

"None," Tom bumped his fist against his.

They smile before Mark squeals, feeling Jack pinch his bum. He looked over, smacking his shoulder. "Don't do that."

"Someone call the police. I'm being attacked," Jack says, rubbing his shoulder. He sat on the couch with Felix on Tom's lap, since it was a two-person couch. Mark walked up and sat between his legs.

They all played games. Those being regular 4 player videogames, charades, Twister, Monopoly, and so on. Mark won Twister, Tom won Monopoly, Felix won the majority of the games, and Jack ironically won charades.

Tom got up from the couch. "Who wants pizza?"

The three other boys gasped, immediately raising their hands. "YES PLEASE THANK YOU." They screamed.

Tom smiles, chuckling. "Pizza it is then."