♡ 12 ♡

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Felix took care of the bottle as Marzia grabbed a movie, popping it into the DVD player. Everyone was getting positioned, making nests out of pillows and blankets.

Mark and Jack shared one. Mark was still sitting on his lap, shifting in his lap every so often to get comfy.

Jack groans, feeling Mark move his butt back in Jack's lap, grinding against all the right places. It didn't help with the fact that from how close Jack was, Mark's dress is like a fully transparent cloth draped over him.

If only they weren't crowded by their friends, Jack would be pounding Mark into the ground by now. Friends or not, Mark was stepping on egg shells with Jack.

Jack shakes the naughty thoughts out of his head, grabbing Mark's hips. "Stay still," he says, growling a bit.

Mark looks at him. "Sorry, I'm trying to get comfy. There's something poking my butt."

Jack pulled the blanket around them more. He watched the movie, which was a horror movie Jack didn't know the name of.

A jumpscare popped up, the dramatic orchestra blared loudly through the surround sound speakers. Mark squealed almost as loud as the noise, jumping in Jack's lap. He shoves his face into the Irishman's chest, shivering.

Jack pets Mark's fluffy long hair gently, hushing him. He felt bad for Mark. Especially that the jumpscare involved a mannequin, one of Mark's largest fears next to oceans.

Mark soon calmed down, but didn't move from Jack's chest. The irishman continued to pet his hair, twirling a lock around his finger. The soft gesture calmed Mark enough for him to fall asleep.

Jack loos down, seeing Mark deep in his sleep on his chest. He sighs a bit, poking Mark. "Marky, wake up and go put pajamas on," he says.

Mark stayed asleep.

He groans, picking his friend up. He looks at everyone else. "I'm bringing Marky to bed," Jack says, carrying him to the guest room so he wasn't disturbed by everyone else.

He laid Mark on the bed, helping him out of the dress, revealing his undergarments. Jack sighs. He leaves the room, grabbing Mark's bag before returning. Jack pulls out a night gown with knee high socks.

Mark woke up a bit, seeing himself with only his bra and panties on. He sees Jack putting his socks with a tiny bow on them on him. "Jack...?" He mumbles. His tired brain not functioning.

Jack looks up. "Hey," he says before grabbing Mark's nightgown, helping it on Mark.

The other lets him, wrapping his arms around Jack's neck. "Come cuddle me," he whines.

"Markimoo, I have to get my pajamas on as well," Jack protests. He tries pulling away.

"Just sleep in your underwear or naked. I don't mind," Mark sleepily smiles. He pulls Jack closer, trying to pull him onto the bed.

Jack sighs, giving in. "Fucking... fine," he strips down to his boxers, turning the light off before crawling into bed with Mark. "Happy now?"

Mark told him to wait. He nuzzles close to Jack's chest, having the green one wrap an arm around him. "Almost. One more thing."

"And that is...?"

Mark pecks Jack's lips. "Mwah! A goodnight kiss," he smiles brightly.

Jack's cheek went bright red and does it in return for him, knowing his tired state is almost exact to a drunk one. "Goodnight, Marky. Don't let the bed bugs bite."

Mark didn't reply, already back to sleep.

Jack smiles, kissing his cheek gently before falling asleep with him.