♡ 17 ♡

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

A few days past and they were curtain that the move-in just brought them closer, making most things not awkward at all. If anything, it brought them a whole new level of friendship.

Jack walked into Mark's room, with nothing on him but a towel. His body was still soaked from being fresh out of the shower. He sets some clean, folded clothes onto the foot of the bed and dropped the towel. "Marky, get ready, that fancy dinner is tonight," he says.

Mark hums and nods in response, glancing over at Jack. His eyes wondered downwards and his mouth began to water.

"Now it's going to be alright. Nobody is going to be there and-- Marky, are you listening?" Jack snapped his fingers in front of him, making him come out of his trance.

"I-- uh, so-- I didn't--"

He kissed Mark's forehead. "You thirsty mofo. You can suck it after dinner," he smirks.

Mark's cheeks went bright red. "I-- no, wait-- but--!!"

Jack chuckles and got dressed in his black dress pants and white dress shirt, putting a tie on with it.

Mark, on the other hand, glanced through all his dresses. He pulls a short cyan blue dress with a sleeveless black top. He smiles, satisfied.

[I'm bad at describing things so here's a picture]

Jack walked up and helped Mark clip his bra [since it was strapless] and with slipping the dress on. His eyes glanced around him, scanning for any problems needing to be fixed. He fluffs Mark's skirt out for him.

Mark put some basic eyeliner with a wing, blush, and lipstick on. Nothing else. He looks at Jack, smiling. "All done!"

Jack smiles. "Good, Marky," he says. He grabs Mark's bum and pulls him into a kiss.

Mark smiles, kissing back, shortly pulling away. "Jack, what exactly are we?" He asks, smile dropping.

Jack moved his hands to Mark's waists. "We are whatever you want us to be. Soon as you decide, tell me," he kissed his cheek and walked out of the room.

Mark stood there, thinking. "Anything I want...?" He rests his hands on the back of his neck, thinking about what will happen with each option he had.

He sighs and walked out of the room as he slipped his heels onto his feet. Mark made his way to Jack, who was waiting at the front door, on his phone. "Jack," he states.

Jack looked up from the screen and smiles. "Hey. Ready to go?"

He nods.