♡ 15 ♡

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Jack and Mark soon left, Mark giving Felix the gift Tom made him before leaving. They went to Mark's house, seeing his parent's cars in the driveway.

Mark let out a shaky breath. "I-I-I don't think I can do this, Jack!" He says, curling into a ball.

Jack hushed Mark, hugging him. "I'll be right next to you, Marky. I'll protect you," he gently kissed his head to calm him down.

(A/N: Is it just me or does anyone else kiss someone's head when they need to be calmed down, no matter what your relationship to them is?)

Mark nods and got out of the car, dusting his dress off. "Come on," he says, walking up to the front door, Jack behind him. He looked around. "Mama? Dad?" Mark called out.

His mom rushed down the stairs. "Oh! My little Markimoo is back--," she stopped, seeing Mark's attire. Her jaw dropped. "Mark Edward Fischbach, explain yourself!" She crossed his arms.

His father came down, going a bit slower than how his mom came down. "Mark...?"

Mark began to get weary, every breath he took overlapped over the next one. "I...," he soon calmed down, feeling Mark's hand on his shoulder. He glanced at him, seeing Jack nod.

"Well?" His mom waited for an answer.

"Mama, Dad, I'm a crossdresser. That means I wear women's clothes and make up," Mark explains slowly.

His parents didn't reply, just looking at him.

"I did not raise a girl," his mother states. "How come I've never noticed? You always act like a pussy so clearly you have one."

His father turns around, about to go back upstairs. "I want you out of my house by tomorrow or we're straightening you out," he says, before going up the stairs, Mark's mom behind him.

Jack frowns behind Mark, a bit angry at their reactions. "Dickwads," he mumbles, walking to Mark's room. He grabbed all of Mark's bags and boxes of every kind, packing as many things as he could.

Mark stayed downstairs, hugging Lucy. He sobs into her fur as she nudged her face against his, attempting to cheer him up.

Jack walked downstairs, carrying the bags and boxes down. He sets everything in his car. "Come on, Marky."

Mark sat there for a moment. He kissed Lucy's head. "I'll see you another day, Lu," he says, standing up.

Luca whines, nudging against his leg as if to ask him to not leave. She whines louder, seeing Mark go out the door.

Mark sat in the car, Jack sitting next to him. He leaned over and wipes Mark's tears away. "Hey, don't cry. You're making your makeup run," Jack says.

Mark sniffles, nuzzling his face into Jack's chest. "Thank you," he mumbles.

"What are you thanking me for?" Jack gently pets his hair.

He purrs like a cat from Jack playing with his hair. "For being there for me," Mark says, looking at him.

"There's no need to thank me, Markimoo. I'm glad I can always be around you," Jack smiles, leaning down and kissing Mark's nose.

Mark giggles a bit, the kiss tickling a bit. "I'm glad I can always be around you as well."