Author's Note

Hi guys. Just a short rant of something I've been needing to talk about for a few years now. Seeing how a lot of Septiplier fan fiction writers are getting a lot of shit lately, it's a good time to say it.

I do support Mark and Jack's real life relationships with their girlfriends. I know they're just some guys on the internet who are best buds. I am aware they are not really together nor do I believe they have been together.

Fuck, I'm a long time fan of Jack's girlfriend, Wiishu. I loved her art work and even her as a person way before I knew she was dating Jack. I support their relationship 101%. She keeps Jack happy and that makes me happy.

For Mark, I've seen his videos of Amy and Amy's videos as well. She seems very nice and kind but I'm cautious with her, even if I like her, because Mark has bad relations with past girlfriend. (Or do I need to remind you of Ashley?)

I fully support both of their relationships and I don't want to seem like a creepster or something, writing in a corner about them being in love and fucking.

I just write for fun and I think Septiplier is very, very, very adorable.

Just because I support their relationship, doesn't mean everyone does. There are a lot of people who don't support them at all.

There are some fan fiction writers who spoke about them supporting one or the other, or even not support them at all. Those who came out and said it, I support them because they admitted it.

Just wanted to say that. Love you all!

- Chris

P.S. Today is the last day of finals and of school for me!