♡25♡

Jack's hands moved up from Mark's thighs to his hair at this point, peckering his neck with small kisses. His hands gripped his soft locks of hair, pushing them back to play with them.

Mark whimpers, confused of what was happening. He did have a crush on Jack but he wanted to know why... this... was happening. He pulls away, pulling Jack's hands out of his hair by his wrists.  "Jack, stop. What happened last night?"

Jack grumbled, pouting. "Marky, don't pull me away," he whines like a child. He tried to go back to kissing but Mark pushed him a away before he could.

"Tell me what happened last night," he says, voice strict.

"We fucked," Jack kissed his ear, nibbling it  "we made it official, baby sweets," Jack slurred, not only from being sleepy, but possibly from the endless amount of drinks he had.

Mark's eyes widened, cheeks pink.

"Your ass is fookin' amazing. You were screaming my name all night," Jack chuckles, pulling Mark closer by his waist to cuddle him. "And you moanin' my name.... Fuck! You must be a sex god!"

Mark's cheeks went a deep red. "Jack, stop!" He squeaked out, embarrased.

Jack kissed him, ignoring his pleads. They didn't last very long as he immediately feel back asleep.

As the actual morning arrived and they were both down stairs eating, Mark only gained more attention.

Jack, being sober and having his morning coffee now, didn't act as differently from earlier. He still peckered Mark with unnessasary amounts of kisses and his arm never left Mark's hip.

"I hope you two use protection," Jack's mother says, knowing exactly what they did. "And next time, make sure you're quieter, Marky; Jack, don't shake the bed. I don't want it breaking."

Mark cheeks flamed red, covering his face with his arms. Luckily, he didn't feel too left out as Jack looked away, cheeks a hot pink. "We get it, ma," Jack mumbles.

They both finished eating quickly, not wanting to be told any more things. Jack grabbed Mark's arm and led him to the room, only to begin playing music and dancing with Mark.

Mark blinked, confused. He didn't understand what exactly was happening as he was twirled and dipped in his partner's arms. His skirt waved and played in the air as Jack danced him around.