13. Passing By

I walked out the bathroom dressed and sat on the bed. I started putting on lotion and Al was watching me impatiently. "Come on we have five minutes left." He said pacing.

I strapped up my first heel and sighed. "I have a question."

"Ok, finished your other shoe." He told me.

"Do you like me or not?" I asked. "Because yesterday you said you didn't, but that's not what it looked like this morning."

"Eseralda we don't have time for this put on your shoe." He told me again. "I'll answer you later."

I put on my shoe and his phone for to vibrating again. I stood I and brushed myself off grabbing my purse and my phone. I walked out and Alphonze locked the door.

"Yes, yes I understand that, but she's illergic." I heard him say. I got in the elevator with a smile and he got in behind me.

"So where are we headed now?" I asked.

"Tour of the City." Cody said. "I congratulate you on your outfit because it is hot outside!"

"Thank you. I'm quite glad it worked out." I said. The only navy blue I had was a romper. Al hung his phone up and joined the conversation.

"Yeah, I forgot to mention that." Al said.

"You didn't have to. You're wearing shorts." I told him.

"Don't come for me." He said.

"So when do you plan on answering me?"

"When we got some privacy so we can talk." He said.

"So is that a yes?"

"It's a we'll talk about it." He said kissing my ear.

"Yes." I said nodding my head. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

The city was beautiful and the tour was long, but I just really wanted to go back to the suite and chill.

Alphonze opened the door for me and I thanked him. "So that's it for today right?"

"Yep." He said taking his shades off and placing them on the counter.

"I need a shower." I said searching my bag for some clothes.

"So I was looking over the schedule for the rest of the week and I was thinking that we just cancel everything and go to Paris and do our own thing." Al said following me into the bathroom.

"Why should I?" I asked bending over to turn the shower knobs. "Yours not even sure how you feel about me and the same can be said about me."

"Why you say that?" He asked. I stood up and turned around sighing.

"I kept getting mixed signals from you today. It's almost like you're scared to actually be yourself." I said smiling. "One minute you're showing me affection and the next you're rude and closed off."

"That's not true." He said.

"But it is."

"I'm sorry. I'll try." He said. "You you're right. I'm not sure if I like you yet. I'm so used to being closed off and not having to care about anyone that it's gonna take a while for me to fully open up." I frowned as he picked me up and sat me on the counter. "Just stick with me."

"Do I have a choice?" I replied smartly.

"Ok, you don't have to get smart." He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in kissing him.

"Well now I'm positive I like you." I said. "Don't fuck it up and we have a few of your kinks to work out."

"Oh like you're singled out." He said rolling his eyes and laughing. "You have some major kinks."