18. Assuring

Riley and I made our way over to Al's place of "work", work in quotation because he doesn't really do shit but get schooled online and by some personal teacher, and checked in at the front desk. Riley wasn't allowed in and I was led to Al's office.

I knocked before walking in on him. I didn't even care what he was doing. He glared at me and I shrugged.

"Don't look at me like that. It's three. What's so important?" I asked.

"Ezzy just calm down." He said standing up. "I just wanted to see you. I think it's nice that my wife came to visit me at work."

"Whatever." I said as he grabbed my hands. He kissed my upper neck, right under my jawbone and I closed my eyes trying to keep my composure. I started laughing and he pulled away.

"What?"

"We're not cool." I told him. "You said we had business to discuss?"

"Yeah. Why-"

"Don't even ask why I'm with Riley. I told you we're friends."

"You didn't even give me a chance." I rolled my eyes. "Why do you still have an attitude with me?"

"Because I feel like I need to. I'll just act like this until you get your shit together, then I'll stop."

"Ez," he looked me up and down. "You look beautiful today, if that means anything to you."

"Why didn't you say that earlier in public?"

"I wasn't paying attention."

"I knew I still meant nothing to you." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in kissing me. I kissed back easily and quickly relaxed. He let my arm go and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you really mad?" He asked pulling away from my lips and kissing my neck.

"Not saying I was never mad, but if I was mad we'd be having a very different conversation. Not saying I was never not mad."

"Ok, but you should've been mad at me. I didn't do a damn thing wrong. You brought it to that point, but you left the food on the stove."

"Whatever. You were just scared. You're probably a virgin, but that's ok. I can teach you a lot. Besides I think it's cute."

"Yeah, I'm a virgin." He said with a smirk.

"I knew it."

"Never had sex before." I bit my lip. "I mean I'm not only 24 years old and a virgin, but my wife is, too."

I gasped. "What?"

"If either one of us is a virgin, it's you."

"I am not a virgin."

"Don't worry I think it's cute. I can teach you a lot more than you can teach me. Because I'm actually experienced in the matter." He said.

"How did you know?"

"That amateur shit you did when I ate you out. It was no way you ever had that done before."

"Oh my gosh." I said looking around. I started laughing and he did, too.

"It's ok." He said kissing me. I pulled away and sat in a chair infront of his desk. He went and sat behind it picking up his pencil.

"But Mr. Imperial..." I whined.

"What?" He asked. I stood up and went behind his desk grabbing his face making him look at me.

"We're not done." I said. "I don't think I should leave this room the same girl."