25. Name Game

"Alllll!" I yelled jumping on him the first time I saw him in three in a half weeks.

"Hey Ez." He said grabbing my waist and holding me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I told him kissing his cheek. "I know you're happy that you've got me here now with you in our new home." I cheered.

He put me down and smiled. "So you like it?" I nodded and shurgged.

"You did a good job. I'll say that." I told him smiling.

"Look I only stopped by to see how you were doing. I have a meeting to go to then a lunch but when I come back I'm all yours I promise." He told me grabbing my hands.

"Al." I said sternly.

"I'm sorry Ez. Look just be ready for me when I come back in two hours." He said. "It'll be whatever you want from me."

"Fine." I told him pulling away. "I don't care. Just leave."

He kissed my cheek and took a step back. "You can wait two more hours right?"

"Leave!" I yelled at him walking away.

"Bye Ez." He said behind him. I ignored him and went to my room sitting on the bed.

"Why'd he even bother showing his face if he's got another meeting to go too. I could've waited another two hours. I walked into the kitchen and looked around. I called Riley and he agreed to go to lunch with me. We met at Whataburger and when in.

"Damn it's been a long time since you've been in town." Riley said.

"I know I'm glad it's over and I can finally chill out." I told him. "Gosh my schedule was so packed and some of those people were so rude like I wasn't ranked higher then them or something. I got them straight though."

"That's my girl." Riley said snapping.

I gave him a thumbs up and smiled. I felt vibration so I looked in my purse and grabbed my phone answering it. "Hello?"

"Hey Ez." Reychel said. "Are you busy?"

"No, come to Whataburger. I'm chilling with friends and you should join."

"Ok. I'll be there soon." She said and hung up.

"So how's home feeling?"

"Not like home yet." I said. "Just knowing that Al has to come be there makes it harder."

"Don't you two have separate rooms?"

"Yes." I said. "However they're not that far away from each other and I'm bound to run into him."

"Just give it some time you'll adjust to it and soon it'll be like you're home alone again." He said.

I hung out with Riley for a little bit longer after we ate before going home. Al was there, but he had company over judging by the number of cars. I walked in and took my jacket off hanging it up. Al peeked around the corner and came to meet me with a kiss.

"Hey. I missed you. Now I'm all yours right?"

"I don't know you tell me. Who are your friends?"

"You know Romona." He said. "That's it. She's about to leave though."

"Well I'll see you later Al." Romona said coming out and brushing her skirt off fixing it. "Hello Eseralda." She said giving me a hug. "It's nice to see you. I wish I could stay and talk but I've got to get going."

"It's ok we'll catch up next time." I told her in a nice tone. I didn't wanna be mean. Al walked her out and came back wrapping his arms under me and picking me up.

"So I promised you anything you wanted. What do you want? Some food? Do you wanna go to dinner and catch up?"

"No." I told him hitting his shoulder. "Unless you're going to have sex with me I want you to put me down."

"Ok." He said ignoring me.

"Put me down." I told him.

"So you don't wanna have sex?" He asked confused. My heart started pounding and I was caught offguard and I smiled.

"Yeah if you're actually serious." I told him regaining my composer. "Wherever is fine with me."

"You don't want your first time somewhere special?"

"Anywhere with you will be special." I told him rubbing his shoulders.

"Ok. Just wanted your opinion." He said putting me down. I stood frozen for a while before transferring back to my room to weep in silence.

"How stupid of me to believe a hopeless like himself would be righteous enough to pick cherries from this fruit basket." I groaned lowly. "If he's not having sex I wonder what he masterbates too?"

"What are you mumbling about?" Al asked. "Come open the door Ez."

"No. I wanna be here alone." I whined. "At least I won't disappoint myself."

"Ez I'm serious. I wanna come in. You ran off too fast. Come out baby please. It's my first night home I don't think I should allow you to spend anymore nights alone in bed."

"No."

"What about dinner? I said anything you want. Do you want something else?"

"I want you to leave me alone." I whined.

"Ez." I stood up and opened the door walking out. Al stopped me and threw me over his shoulder. "Ez."

"Al."

"Ez." We went back and forth for a while before I got tied and groaned.

"What do you want Al?" I asked whining.

"I want you to enjoy my company like I'm enjoying yours." He said laying me down and climbing on top.

"I am enjoying your company." I whined looking away.

"No you're not." He said kissing me. "Kiss me back."

"Stop being so needy." I told him grabbing his face.

"Please kiss me. It breaks my heart when you don't show me any loving."

"Where's the real Al?" I asked him.

"Ezzy." He said kissing me over and over. "What do you want? Something that doesn't involve sexual contact."

I sighed and decided to stop being difficult. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked him in his eyes. "I wanna sleep with you." I told him. "I'm tired. We can talk in the morning."

He frowned and I let him go. I sat up forcing him to move back and began stripping. "What are you doing?"

"Get me a t-shirt to sleep in." I told him. He obeyed and I changed getting under the blankets.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. Promise." I said pulling the covers up to my neck and getting comfortable. I felt Al get up and I sighed.

"I'll be right back. Just have to use the bathroom." He said walking away. I shrugged and closed my eyes quickly drifting away.