33. My Weirdo

After a truly wonderful night, Al and I went up home with smiles on our faces. I'd say he had the perfect first experience considering all of the children he made happy with horse rides and fun fact tees. I was surprised he had all of that prepared.

"So are we sleeping in my bed or yours?" I asked him when we got in the house.

"So now you wanna sleep together again." He asked.

"Well if you don't want to, don't let me force you." I told him with a smile.

"Ha, I wouldn't say that." He walked over and wrapped his arms around me. "Meet me in my room, ok."

"Ok." I said smiling and pulling away. "I'm gonna go take a shower now."

"Ok." He said. "Clean up real good. I don't wanna sleep next to a funky woman."

"Same to you. If you planning on sleeping next to me you need to be spotless."

"Don't worry about me. Just worry about yourself." He said.

"I can say the same to you." I said. He waved me off and I rolled my eyes going to take a shower. I finished before him and waited for him in his bed on my phone.

He came out steaming with his towel around his waist. "You're done already?" He asked.

"Sorry I don't spend an hour in the shower. I get clean and get out like a normal person." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Stop I'm wet. I don't wanna mess up the silk." He said.

"My bad." I said dodging it as he threw it back at me.

"So you just gonna sit there or come dress me up like a Ken doll?" He asked.

"If it were up to me youd-" he hit me with a serious look then puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." We smiled at each other as I got out the bed. "I guess it could be fun, so I'll play along."

"Thank you."

I walked over and smiled at him kissing his chest. "What's up with you and your fetish with having me dry you off. Does that get you up or something?"

"No, I just like the way your hands feel on my body." He said. I scoffed and pulled his towel from around his waist. He laughed and I rolled my eyes. I hate him I swear. I crouched and started going through his drawers looking for something stupid to put him in.

"Don't make me look stupid." He said drying off. I scoffed and pulled out whatever I could before turning back to him.

"Ok whatever." I threw the clothes on the bed and sat next to him. "Come here." He leaned over to me and kissed me placing a hand around my waist and pulled me over. "What are you doing?"

"I just want your lips." He said. "Come here." He said kissing me again.

"Man, just put some clothes on." I said. "I'm going to get some water."

"Why does my wife threat me like I'm not a doll?" He whined.

"Why doesn't my husband treat me like I'm a doll?" I asked back.

"Because you wanna be treated like a sex doll and I wanna be treated like a Ken doll."

"Hey!" I whined. "I do not."

"So you wanna be a Barbie doll?" He asked smiling.

"No." I said. "I was joking. I was just making fun of your stupid kink."

"You think I'm stupid?"

"In a couple of ways, yes." I said.

"Well now I feel better." He said. "Since I'm so stupid can you come dress me. I seem to have forgotten which hole my head goes in this." He smirked holding up his shirt sideways.

"I'm not falling victim to this. As an unused sex doll I'll go wait in the closet until you're ready for your next nut." I said trying not to laugh and leaving.

"So I'm just supposed to walk around naked?" He asked. I went back to him room and he was laid in the bed.

I sat next to him realized he still wasn't dressed. "Oh my gosh freaking out some clothes on." I told him.

"I am incapable of completing such a task."

"I think you are so annoying." I told him.

"I believe you still sleep under me tho. Why?"

"Shutup." I told him getting comfy under the blankets. He finally put his clothes on and got under the blankets next go me pulling me under him.

The next morning, I managed to wake up before him by some stroke of luck and got up to go make him breakfast. I smiled happy that not only did I wake up to him next to me, but also that I can do something nice for him.

I was almost done when I heard a loud groan and Al step out into the kitchen. I sighed and mentally beat myself up. I was freaking fast enough. "Good morning." I mumbled.

"Morning? What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Well I wanted to make you breakfast and surprise you in bed." I explained.

"Awe." He said. "How sweet. You should know by now the smell of food wakes me up. I don't sleep that deeply."

"No it doesn't." I said finishing the last thing and turning the heat off. "Stop lying to yourself you're a heavy ass sleeper."

"It smell good." He told me. I rolled my eyes and made him a plate setting handing it to him. "Thank you." He said walking away. I made my own plate and following him to the table where we both sat down and began eating.

"This is so good." He said. I smirked. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"You're welcome." I said. "My simple cooking skills are pretty amazing considering you can't cook it all."

"Whatever." He said. "I can just hire a chef."

"Maybe you should I hate cooking."

"No food tastes better when your wife's makes it especially when it's made with care."

"Awe you don't have to be nice." I said. "My cooking's not that special."

"It is to me." He said. "That's all that matters."