22. Better, I Like That

"Al that's a dumb question. I just wanna do it. It's been a while since the last time I had sex and I know it's been a long time for yourself." I said placing a hand on his shoulder. He smiled at me and I smiled back thinking he bought it.

"That was cute, but wrong." He said pushing me back and standing up. "Now you hungry? Cause I'm starving and I could go for a burger."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "I want pizza." I said trying to hide the fact that I was mad.

"I'll get you one anyways." He said grabbing a set of keys. "Take care of the house."

"I'm gonna fuck with him until I get what I want." I told myself. I started towards the stairs and prepared to go exploring. Maybe I'll find something interesting. Somebody knocked on the door and I took it as my sign  I shouldn't be doing this. I walked back down the six stairs I walked up and to the door.

"Hello?" I asked opening the door.

"Oh, hey!" Some lady said with a smile. "Is Al around?"

"No he actually just left."

"Oh well do you mind if I wait for him to return?" I shook my head. "I'm Romona by the way. I'm a friend/associate of Al's. You must be his wife? It's very nice to meet you."

I shook her hand and let her in. I'm honestly tired of all these extremely beautiful women in his life. Especially this beautiful foreign lady with a sexy accent. Like she could steal him at any moment. I gotta stay cool.

"I'm sorry to barge in like this. I had told Al that I would be back today and that I would stop by."

"Oh, it's no problem at all. I'm Ezzy, since I didn't tell you my name."

"Yes, Al talks about you a lot. Hes definitely warmed up to you and likes you."

"Yeah we reacted the same way in the beginning so I can't really blame him."

The more we talked the more depressed I got because her and Al were so much alike and so close and she's so much more prettier than me. Al finally returned and he smiled when he saw her.

"Romona, darling!" Al said when he came in the living room. They hugged and I watched his hands travel a little lower down her backside then I liked.

What if he doesn't wanna have sex with me because he's fucking her?

"Oh, Ez I bought you a pizza it's in the kitchen."

"Thanks." I said walking into the kitchen.

"I really want a burger now though." I mumbled opening the box. He got me a pepperoni pizza. This nigga need to learn me. I don't like basic ass shit like this. I'm still gonna be gateful though. I looked through his food and he only bought for himself.

They laughed and I rolled my eyes. I know I sound mad petty because im still friends with Riley and Al doesn't like Riley. But Riley not some handsome god that's just sexy all over and can steal me with one request. However Al's teacher is beautiful, his two assistants are gorgeous, and his friend's the top dog of them all. And there's probably more. Like I'm pretty I don't hate myself, but the babies tose two would make.... I'd be hella jealous. They'd make a really cute couple as well.

Why am I talking like this about my husband? I never had this problem with Riley because he was average and couldn't pull bitches like somebody like the president's son. I didn't mind Rily's female friends, most were my friends too because we grew up together. Me, Riley, Yvette, and Reychel. Of course Riley and Yvette are doing great things while Reychel not making big moves, but she's apart of our group.

I checked my watch and thought about gving them some time to catch up. My phone started ringing and I walked back into the living room picking it up.

"Hello?"

"Guess who's in Japan! Sorry I didn't call earlier."

"I'm glad you made it." I said happily.

"Ez it's so beautiful."

"Great I hope you enjoy." I said standing up. "Hey Al I'm leaving so that you two can finish catching up, but uh, I'll be back ok?"

"Sure." He said taking a break from laughing to call kemover and give me a kiss. "Be safe."

I grabbed my bag and walked out putting my phone to my ear. "Girl what was that?"

"Me kissing my man."

"Whatever."

"Now I wanna hear about Japan." I told her.

"Girl best believe I'm trying out all the Asians here. All of them. I'm seeing some fine things."

"Making me wanna go."

"Girl you got a fine nigga. Save some for the rest of us."

I pulled up to Riley's and got out. "You just don't know. Look I gotta go." I said hanging up and knocking. He answered and smiled at me.

"Wassup Ez?" He asked letting me in and nodding. "I just woke up from a nap."

"I can tell. Did you sleep good?" He smiled and nodded.

"So what brings you by?"

"Bordem. I'm hella bored and Al's not doing shit for me or my interest."

"If you wanna we can go to the movies. It's some new movies out today."

"That sounds great." I said. "I haven't been in so long."

"Alright let me get dressed real quick." He said. I sat down and thought about what they could be doing. They could just simply be taking as friends and having fun, but I believe they're having sex. Right now. It's no way he's never smashed.

I think I know why he's not in any rush to have sex with me now. Not because he's getting it from somebody else, but because I'm not an achievement. Compared to the other females I've seen I'm nothing. Yeah I'm some big important person, but if I died nothing would really happen. My brother is taking over to be head of the military, Al is becoming president, and I'm just bridging those two things together. If I died nothing would change though. My brother and Al have a great enough relationship that they don't need extra weight like me I'm the way.

Besides who would look better on Al's arm? Some war princess or Italy's next top model?" Why couldn't I be born first?

"Alright let's go." Riley said snapping me out.