34. Sucker For Love

"Hey." I said surprising Al after his meeting at his office.

"Oh hey." He said coming over and kissing me. "What do you need?"

"Um, well I brought you lunch." I said bringing it from behind my back. "It's not cold today."

He chuckled. "Thank you." He said looking at it. "But I actually have a lunch to go in a bit." I slumped over and reached my eyebrow. "However I will at least eat a bit." He said taking it.

I followed him and sat across from him. "I mean you don't have to."

"I'm not eating it alone." He said opening it. "You are going to be sharing it with me."

"Fine." I said. He fed me a fork full and then ate some himself. "So what's lunch about?"

"It's just a lunch with Romona."

"Ok." I said looking at him. He kept feeding me more than him eating before I just decided to take it from him. "So..."

"What?" He asked cautiously.

"I was just thinking." I said shaking my head. "I was in the park yesterday and I saw this family, and it just really worked me."

"You want a child?" He asked with a smile. I looked up at him embarrassingly smiling.

"Well, I mean..." I said.

"I thought you didn't want my babies." He said laughing.

"I don't have to have your kids. I'd still rather adopt." I said scraping the bottom of my container.

"Oh so this isn't a sex ploy." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "No, it has nothing to do with that." I said. "Your seed into me makes me sick."

"Ok now you're just being mean." He said. "I need my own children."

"Why?"

"Adopted kids can't take my place." He said. "I have to have my own blood."

"I know that." I said. "It doesn't have to be my child."

"Are you serious? You know that'll never work." He said.

"Yes it will."

"I know you're joking." He said coming around and bending over me.

"Eh, back up now." I said.

"Nope." He said grabbing the side of my face. "Come here." He said kissing me. Our kiss got deeper and deeper until we were full blown making out in his office. He tried to pull away but I stood up with him jumping into his arms.

"Ezzy." He said laughing. "I have to go."

"Ugh." I cried kissing his neck. "Why do you do this to me?"

"I'm sorry." He said putting me down. "I just thought you looked so beautiful sitting across from me I couldn't help myself but want to taste you."

"Your lucky I wasn't wearing any lipstick." I said gathering my things. "Ok well I'll see you next week. I'm going to Arizona."

"Really?" He said sadly.

"Yeah." I replied in the same tone. "Business. That's why I'm wanted to come by."

"I know. It just sucks I never get a head up about when you're leaving. I was looking forward to sleeping with you tonight." He said.

"Well by next week I mean Sunday and it's Wednesday so you'll be fine." I said.

"Fine." He said. "Bye Ezzy." He said giving me a lasting hug. "I'll talk to you later."

"I don't know if I'll have my phone, but I'll try to contact you." I said smiling. I left and shook my head. I wonder why he spends so much time with Romona it seems like every other day he's at her house or going out with her or something involving her. I don't feel left out, but I am annoyed. I mean my time that I could have with him is being spent on hanging out with Romona. I just want a quarter of that. Not half, not all. Just a quarter. Something to hold me over.