38. Awe, I'm Cute

"Good morning." Al said waking me up with kisses.

"Morning." I said sitting up. He pulled me back down and closer to him.

"So I'm free today. What you wanna do?" He asked.

"Really?" He nodded.

"Ok," I said. "Maybe we could start with breakfast?" I said looking at the clock.

"Let's order." He said holding onto me.

"But I'm hungry now." I said.

"I know a good place." He said smiling. "Let me call in an order."

"Fine." I said sitting back.

"You just think about something you wanna do." He said getting up.

"What's with the sudden special treatment?" I asked stretching under the covers.

"It's not special treatment." He said rolling his eyes. "I just don't have anything else to do."

"Ok, well I do have something to do." I said frowning. "So you can enjoy your day alone."

"You don't mean that." He said. "You wanna hang out, too."

"No."

"I already know you have nothing planned, because you told me last week." He said.

"My schedule can change."

"Mhm. If you somehow had a schedule change you'd be getting ready. But you laid back down." He pointed out.

"Fine, you got me." I said shrugging. "What are you ordering?"

"You'll see when it gets here." He said going through his drawers.

"Come over here." I told him patting the spot in the bed next to me. He walked over and crawled in the bed on top of me. "Woah." I said pushing him off. "I didn't say get on top of me."

"You didn't have to, I know you want me." He said getting back up.

"I don't want your breath in my face." I said.

"Yes you do." He said leaning closer to me and kissing my cheek. I pushed him again and he didn't budge. "Stop." He said kissing me.

"Ok." I said kissing him back. He pulled away and I frowned.

"I'm gonna go get dressed and brush my teeth." He said pushing my hair back.

"Ok." I said sitting up. "I'm gonna go shower."

"Shower good." He told me.

"I always do."

"You sure?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Um yes positive actually."

"Ok, if you say so." He said laughing and walking into the bathroom. I followed behind him turning on the shower water then walking over to the other sink. "Go ahead and brush your teeth." He told me wetting his own tooth brush.

"I'll do it when I get out." I told him.

"Then why are you over here?" He asked.

I sat on the marble slab and smiled at him. "Because I wanna look at you."

"Really?"

"Yeah I think you're cute." I said battling my eyes.

"Awe, well don't do that."

"Do what?"

"That thing with your eyes."

"What thing with my eyes?" I asking squinting. "You're not gonna say I'm cute, too?"

"Hmmm...no." He said shaking his head.

"You think you're funny?"

"No, I just don't think you're cute." He said spitting into the sink. I scoffed and pushed myself of the counter. "Awe don't me mad." He said tugging on my shirt.

"Let go of my shirt or it's coming off." I told him. He smirked and held onto it. "I wasn't serious let me go."

"Why are you trying to tease me?"

"I'm not." I told him.

"You are. Take your shirt off." I shook my head. "Why not. I have my shirt off."

"Let me just go shower." I told him. "You need to watch out for the food."

"I'm not gonna get in with you." He said coming over to me. "Come on let me see your boobs."

"How about just my back." I said turning away.

"Your back isn't as hot." He said.

"All of my body is equally as hot." I told him.

"I wouldn't know since you never showed me." He said. "Come on you gotta get undressed to get in the shower anyways."

"I'll get in when you leave." I told him.

"Stop being so secretive." He said poking the back of my neck. "I'll leave." He said walking out and closing the door behind him. I followed him locking the door and undressing. I got in and took a nice hot shower trying not to keep it too long. Al came back knocking on the door telling me the food was here and that I'd already been in for 20 minutes. I told him he was being overdramatic and got out. I dried off and put my robe on walking over to the sink and brushing my teeth. I walked out and Al was already eating some hash browns.

"Eating without me?" I asked. "I thought it was supposed to be breakfast together."

"It is." He said standing up. "Here." He said holding out a forkful. I shook my head.

"Enjoy." I told him. "I want something else." I said looking over the spread of pancakes, stuffed omelettes, sausage, toast, bacon, and other things. "Why'd you get so much? It's just the two of us."

"Because I'm hungry. Don't worry I'll eat anything you don't eat."

"No you won't."

"You wanna bet?" He said.

"No." I said. "You just wanna see my titties."

"No, I've given up on that." He said digging into the pancakes. "It wasn't a real bet. Just a friendly thing."

"Really tho?"

"Yeah." He said nodding. "Now come eat please." He told me. I sat on the other side of the bed picking up a fork and cutting into an omelette.

"Everything looks and smells so good." I said. "And fancy. I never ate breakfast like this."

"More eating, less talking." He told me with his mouth full. I rolled my eyes and began eating. "Good right?"

"Yeah, it's ok." I said eating some more.

"Just say you like it so I can feel better about myself."

"Ok, the food is great thank you baby I love it so much and you I'm so happy you thought to do this." I said crawling over and kissing his cheek. "And that wasn't sarcasm by the way. I am genuinely happy right." I told him with a smile.

"You're so cute when you're being nice." He said kissing me.