▐ S1▐ Cedar Hill College

Art by: ???

Aphmau was jumping around as she was packing her stuff, she still can't believe that she's moving in Cedar Hill Magics College. Her dream was to this college ever since she was young.

"C'mon mija! Ivy and Teony are already here." Sylvanna said and Aphmau sprayed her perfume.

"Okay mom." Aphmau said happily and took her stuff downstairs.

Aphmau hugged her mother goodbye and placed her bag in the car and sat in the back seat. Ivy was in the passenger seat and Teony was driving.

"Aphmau! Are you exited for college?" Ivy said as she turned back to look at Aphmau, who's eyes were sparkling.

"I'm super exited! Man I'm so excited to see maybe one of our squad will be there? Or all of them!" Aphmau said as she jumped up and down.

"Actually..." Ivy said and Teony sighed.

"We don't know.." TEONY continued and Aphmau's eyes dulled.

"Oh..." She said as she leaned back and sighed, looking out the window.

After a long drive, the three girls reached reached CHMC (Cedar Hill Magics College). The three admired the college then got inside and registered then a guy approached them.

"Hello miss! My name's Guy and I'm going to be your guy~de around college." He said as he shook hands with Aphmau.

"Nice puns. Where's my dorm key?" Aphmau said, clearly not in the mood of making puns

"Well here it is! let me take you to it." Guy said as he gave the form key to Aphmau.

Aphmau followed Guy to her dorm, she was about to get in but he stopped her.

"Be careful... Your roommate is a guy but he's not like any guy. He's very scary, the moment he got here he scared everyone, he did his registration and picked a room of his own." Guy warned and Aphmau gulped.

"Oh no... I'm going to be dead the moment I get inside, can't I change my room?" Aphmau asked and Guy sighed.

"He said that whoever is going to be his roommate is not allowed to change their room, so you're stuck with him." Guy said and Aphmau sighed.

"Okay." Aphmau said and sighed again.

"Just do as what he tells you and you'll be fine." Guy said and Aphmau nodded.

"O-okay." Aphmau said and Guy left.

Her hand was shaking as heck while she was putting the key in. She got it in and opened the door.

When Aphmau got inside, she saw a man with red eyes, werewolf ears and tail and he was shirtless and doing push-ups. She blushed so hard and just stood there afraid of him.

"Who are you?" The guy said and Aphmau gulped.

"I-I a-am A-Aphmau... A-Aphmau G-Green." Aphmau stuttered and the guy stood up.

"Close the door." He said and Aphmau did as he pleased.

He gestured for her to come closer and Aphmau went up to him.

"I remember you..." The guy said as he placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Huh?" Aphmau said in confusion and the guy sighed.

"Aphmau..." He said as his eyes became black and his ears and tail went back in him.

"Wait.. A-Aaron!" Aphmau said as she wrapped her arms around her best friend, hugging him.

"Aph..." Aaron said and hugged Aphmau back.

"Wait... You're a werewolf?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sighed and pulled away.

"Yes I am." Aaron said and Aphmau was shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Aphmau asked and Aaron looked down.

"Because everyone is scared of me because..." Aaron said and sighed "I'm The Ultima werewolf and if anyone knew, I'll be killed... I'm sorry." Aaron continued and Aphmau looked into his eyes.

"It's okay Aaron... I'm here for you, just like how you're here for me."

Ciao Adios!