Her True Identity

I got up to my room and locked the door, then I called Tatiana again.

Aphmau: Hello?

Tatiana: Aphmau, like I said your father's back.

Aphmau: Why?

Tatiana: He wants your powers. He wants you to heal Derek because his powers were taken by Shad.

Aphmau: Oh no...

Tatiana: I want to meet you, Menphia, Enki, Esmund and Kul'Zac to talk about this.

Aphmau: Where?

Tatiana: At the old library.

Aphmau: Tonight?

Tatiana: Yes tonight. See you there.

Then she hangs up, I'm so doomed. I haven't told anyone aside from Katelyn, Garroth, Travis and Zane (that's because they are in the same position) that I'm Lady Irene. I opened the door and saw Aaron leaning against my doorframe.

Aphmau: Aaron?! What are you-

Just then Aaron dragged me inside the room and locked the door, I sat on my bed and Aaron leaned against my wall.

Aphmau: A-Aaron, are you okay?

Aaron: Aphmau... Who was calling you?

Aphmau: Say wha?

Aaron: Who. Was. Calling. You?

Aphmau: T-Teony.

Aaron: Aphmau, give me your phone.

Aphmau: You don't trust me?

Aaron: I trust you but I heard you saying oh no.

Aphmau: Are you spying on me?!

Aaron: I. Am. Not! I was just about to check up on you then you locked the door and said oh no.

Aphmau: Aaron I- *clock hits midnight* I gotta go Aaron.

Aaron: Huh?

Aphmau: My magics teacher wants to meet me at the old library to teach me something new and it works on midnight.

Aaron: Okay then but this conversation will be taken tomorrow. Come back in an hour.

Aphmau: Okay love you!

Great I escaped Aaron. But now that he's suspicious he might watch me now. Fuck.

I walked to the old library and saw Tatiana with a girl around my age, her hair was bleached and blue and she had purple eyes. She was wearing modern clothes. Tatiana gestured to me to come an went up to her.

Tatiana: Aphmau, I would like to introduce you to Crystal here <CrystalXStudios Danks chu>

Crystal: Aphmau it's great to see you, I'm a great friend of your father's and he talked a lot about you.

Aphmau: Where is he?

Crystal: Don't worry I'll take you to him, but is your boyfriend suspicious of your actions?

Aphmau: How did you-

Crystal: I know that Aaron's The Ultima Werewolf and he can watch you but he doesn't .

Aphmau: How in the world did you?

Crystal: I'm a magics user and I can tell if he's watching you or not.

Aphmau: But I have an hour.

Tatiana: Okay now follow us.

I followed Tatiana and Crystal in the old library and I saw dad sitting there, I ran up to him and he stood up and hugged me.

Aphmau: DAD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

Adrian <see what I did there😏>: Aphmau sweetie I missed you too. Now I need to talk to you about something Irene.

Aphmau: Yes dad?

Adrian: Look, Derek lost his Ultima powers because of Shad and you're the only one who can return his powers back.

Aphmau: M-me?! But how can I leave campus without Aaron noticing? He CANNOT accept this and he'll come with me.

Crystal: Well you can tell him that you'll go shopping with Katelyn since tomorrow is the weekend.

Adrian: And Katelyn's a divine warrior so it won't be a shock for her.

Aphmau: Okay is there anything else?

Adrian: We'll be waiting for you here. Now go.

I left the old library I fright. How can something like that get into Aaron's mind and he'll be okay. I just hope nothing happens.

And that talk with Aaron.... How can I do this?

Well.

🎶That's how you know you fucked up🎶