The New Meif'ua

Aaron and I got out of our dorm to head to class.

Aaron: Babe what classes do you have today?

Aphmau: Well, I signed up as a mentor and there's a new girl who's moving to Cedar Hill so I'll be touring her around.

Aaron: So you'll be busy with her all day?

Aphmau: Yeah.

Aaron: Looks like you're going to have a long day.

Aphmau: Yeah it's exhausting.

Aaron: Why did you sign up for it?

Aphmau: Because I wanted to do anything else aside from just going to class, so I signed up for it. Or you could say Teony wanted me.

Aaron: Of course she would do that.

Aphmau: *sighs* Yeah, normal Teony.

Aaron and I continued the walk until we reached the auditorium, the moment I stepped inside the auditorium Kai came running towards me.

Kai: Aphmau! There you are, c'mon the girl's in the auditorium waiting for you. *gives her a file* This is her information and her schedule, now get to work! *leaves*

Aphmau: Welp, I'll see ya around?

Aaron: Good luck, and remember that I love you.

Aphmau: I love you too *kisses his cheek* Bye! *runs off*

I ran off to the auditorium and saw a blondie meif'ua girl who has blonde ears and tail and navy blue eyes was sitting in the auditorium.

Aphmau: *walls up to her* Hello! Welcome to Cedar Hill College. I'm Aphmau Green, your tour around here. You must be June Smith?

June: Y-Yeah that's me.

Aphmau: It's nice to meet you June, I'm going to be mentoring you around here so do you have your dorm key?

June: Yeah here. *pulls the key out*

Aphmau: Splendid! Now follow me to your dorm.

June stood up and I toured her all around college until we reached to her final class. Maths. I took her to the class.

June: Wait you have the same class as me?

Aphmau: Yep, then after that ill introduce you to my friends.

June: Sure!

Aphmau: Your seat is next to the werewolf girl who has navy blue hair.

June: Okay.

Aphmau: I'm sitting right behind you. Now c'mon.

Me and June went to our places, June's seat was next to Dottie and mine was next to Aaron.

<Le magical teim shkip to when they were done with maths class cuz it's boring>

Me, June, Aaron and Dottie left the class. It was BORING! I slept the whole class. Me, Aaron and Dottie took June to her dorm and we chatted on the way. Until I got a phone call.

Aphmau: Hello?

???: Excuse me but are you Aphmau Green?

Aphmau: Yeah? What's up.

Tatiana: My name's Tatiana and I want to tell you something very important.

Aphmau: She sounded very serious What's wrong?

Tatiana: Aphmau... Your father's back