Worst Nightmare

Art by: Peechyvbee

Dis no clickbait

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau turned around to see Aaron standing there with his eyes closed, "A-Aaron?" Aphmau said and Aaron pulled her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

"You are going to tell me what is going on or I'll bring Gene here." Aaron said and grabbed Aphmau to the couch and sat her down.

"Ein's planning to get your powers.... With a potion tonight." Aphmau said and Aaron's grip on her wrist became tighter and Aphmau whimpered in pain.

"And what's your deal with this?" Aaron said as Aphmau gulped.

"Because I'm a magics user so I can take the potion and make him forget it." Aphmau replied as she stood up.

"Okay... Let's go to class."

Aphmau and Aaron ran out of their dorm and ran to their classes.

When classes are over, Aphmau left Witchcraft room and jogged her way towards her dorm.

Then Aphmau felt something pull her into a dorm then on a bed, she realized that it's Ein.

"What are you----" Ein threw at her a love potion that made her love him, she made out with him and Jax took a photo and sent it to Aaron.

Aaron's phone lit up, he went and grabbed it and saw a picture of Aphmau and Ein kissing. Aaron became furious, he got out of the dorm and ran all the way to Ein's dorm.

Aaron broke down the door and got into Ein's room, at that moment the potion was gone.

Aphmau was back to her mind, she pushed Ein away from her and saw Aaron.

"Aaron I can explain!" Aphmau said then Aaron pulled her off the bed and gave Ein a punch that knocked him out.

Aaron dragged Aphmau to their dorm, when they got inside he threw her on the couch.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS GUY!?" Aaron yelled at Aphmau as she started to cry.

"Aaron I can explain." Aphmau said and Aaron pulled her up, dragged her to her room and packed all of her clothes and then got her and her bag out of their dorm.

"We are over!"

Drama~~~~