▐ S2▐ Argue

Art by: BlueyArtz

I know it's been so long but I was busy. Enjoy!

▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐

The pizza came in and the three started digging in, Crystal was eating like a hungry wolf. After they finished eating, they washed their hands and sat on the couch. Crystal on a couch and Aaron and Aphmau on another couch.

"Crystal you were eating like a hungry wolf." Aphmau commented as she laughed a little and Crystal giggled.

"Oh Aphmau you know me." Crystal said then looked at her watch.

"Oh shoot! Gotta go." She sprouted out of her chair and washed her hands then grabbed her bag and ran out of the dorm.

Aphmau laughed as the blue haired girl ran out, Aaron then picked up Aphmau and sat her on his lap. Making her blush.

"Finally some alone time." Aaron said as Aphmau was resting her back on Aaron's chest and he was brushing her hair with his fingers, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Hey Aaron, I actually wanted to talk to you about something..." Aphmau said as she turned to Aaron.

Aaron rested his hands on her waist, "What is it?" Aaron asked as he looked into her eyes.

"Actually.... It's about Ein, are you still iffy about him?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sighed.

"I am... I just want him gone." Aaron said and Aphmau rested her head on his chest.

"You're working so hard on the Alpha thing, Aaron you need rest." Aphmau said and Aaron groaned and sat her on the couch and he got up.

"Aphmau I'll never rest until that coward gets what he deserves." Aaron said and Aphmau stood up.

"Aaron you have to take a rest." Aphmau said and Aaron turned to her.

"Aphmau do you even understand what will happen if I let my guard down?! He'll use it as an advantage to end me!" Aaron argued and went to the kitchen.

"Aaron I'm just worried." Aphmau said as she walked up to Aaron, who was drinking a glass of water.

Aaron set it down and looked at Aphmau, "I am not giving him any chances to mess with the werewolves." Aaron said as he slammed his hand on the kitchen isle.

"Aaron, I am worried about you." Aphmau said and Aaron took a deep breath.

"You don't have to be worried." Aaron said then got up to his room.

Aphmau followed him to his room, "Of course I have to be worried Aaron! I don't want anything to happen to you!" Aphmau argued and Aaron turned to her.

"And I said I'll be fine!" Aaron yelled at Aphmau.

Aphmau backed away slowly, "Aaron... look at the mirror." Aphmau said and Aaron turned to the mirror and his eyes saddened.

Aphmau walked up to Aaron and placed her hand on his shoulder, "What do you see?"

"A monster... a demon." Aaron said and Aphmau handed him his bandana.

"Put it on. Crystal doesn't know about this, and she told me that she has a history with werewolves." Aphmau said and Aaron took the bandana from her hand and placed it on.

"Aaron... calm down, that's what I'm worried about. You're eyes." Aphmau said and Aaron sat on the bed.

"You're right. Sorry for yelling at you earlier." Aaron apologized and Aphmau hugged him.

"I know... you're just low tempered. When you're eyes are back, then we'll go to class. Just calm down." Aphmau said as she pulled away and planted a kiss on Aaron's forehead.

"I'll be downstairs." Aphmau said with a smile and left the room, going to her room to grab her stuff.

Aaron groaned and laid down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. "Thank you Aphmau." He muttered to himself, feeling his eyes turn back.

Ciao Adios!