Red-handed

Art by: Jettnight

Drama drama drama and tears.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau woke up in Aaron's arms wrapped around her tiny body, she was snuggled up to his bare chest and his head was resting on Aphmau's head.

Aaron then shrugged in his sleep and pulled her closer to him, Aphmau was worried cause he kept shrugging in his sleep. She raised her hand and placed it on his forehead to check if he has fever.

The moment she placed her hand on his forehead he grabbed her hand and she jumped, "What are you doing?" Aaron whispered to Aphmau in a sleepy voice and his eyes were still closed.

"You were shrugging in your sleep so I wanted to check if you have a fever or something." Aphmau explained and Aaron let go of her hand gently and he sat up, Aphmau sat up with him as he rubbed his eyes and looked at Aphmau.

Aaron then cupped Aphmau's cheeks and pulled her head closer to him until their foreheads rested on each other, "A-Aaron--" Aphmau said but Aaron interrupted her "Shh..."

Aphmau got lost into Aaron's eyes, then he closed his eyes and placed his lips on hers. "OMI I CAN'T EVEN AHHHHHHHHHHH I THINK I'M GOING TO FAINT AOWODNDOCSNDKSKSMDJDNDLDOABSMXLSOWBDKOS" Aphmau thought as Aaron pulled away and rested his forehead on hers, "C'mon let's eat breakfast." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed. "You're right... We can continue this later." Aaron said as he got up to take a shower and Aphmau went downstairs to make breakfast.

While Aphmau was making breakfast, Gene called her.

Bold: Gene Italic: Aphmau

Aphmau I have to tell you something that's very important.

Gene?! What's wrong?

It's Ein, he's planning to attract tonight

Shoot we don't have the potion this is not good.

What do we do?

We have to steal the potion today before midnight.

And?

Keep Aaron company.

Okay good.

See ya later Gene

Then she hung up and continued making breakfast.

The moment she finished breakfast, she felt two arms hug her from behind.

"You've got some explaining to do Aphmau Green."