Gathering Information

After that talk, I realized that I was supposed to be in my dorm at 6:00 pm but it's 7... I'm one hour late.

I got in my dorm and-

Aaron: APHMAU!

Crap....

Aphmau: Aaron I'm-

Aaron: *grabs both her arms and pulls her closer to him* Where have you been?

Aphmau: Aaron I'm so sorry but my teacher needed me after class so I had to stay with him for an hour. I'm very sorry~

Aaron: It's okay.

Aphmau: Aaron... Can you tell me more about yourself... As The Ultima?

Aaron: *sits down on the couch and takes a sip of his coffee* And why are you asking such a question?

Aphmau: Because *sits down beside him* I want to know more about werewolves! As the Alpha female I need to know more about werewolves and The Ultima so that I'll be able to interact with them.

Aaron: You could just ask about werewolves in general not about The Ultima.

Aphmau: I wanna know more! You're talking to someone who loves history here!

Aaron: Heh... *puts his cup on the table and leans back on the couch* So, what do you wanna know?

Aphmau: Your powers.... What are your powers?

Aaron: I have the power to locate any werewolf from all around the world and spy on them. I also have the power to change any human to a werewolf and any werewolf into a human.

Aphmau: How do you change people?

Aaron: By two ways, one is the eyes which is the most dangerous way; someone can die in the process of transforming. And two is a bite, it hurts but won't kill the one who is chosen to transform.

Aphmau: I see... Do you have anyone in mind to transform?

Aaron: *he wasn't facing Aphmau but his eyes glared at her and they had a shade of red* Why are you asking such a question?

Aphmau: I-is it personal?

Aaron: *closes his eyes* heh... You're so innocent.

Aphmau: What do you mean?

Aaron: *opens his eyes and grabs his coffee and sips it* I'm not going to answer your question until you give me a reason why...

Aphmau: Hey! I won't tell anyone, you trust me right?

Aaron: I do... * puts his coffee down on the table then wraps his arm around her* I'm thinking of Ein and his friends... They are under my watch anyway.

Aphmau: I see.

Mr. Max gave us an EarPod that can't be heard by werewolves so when he want to give me and Gene more information about the mission.

Mr. Max: Gather more information Aphmau.

🔦🔫Gene's POV🔦🔫

I ran off to find Ein after the meeting and saw him hanging around his friends.

Rider: So, what's our next plan?

Ein: We need to kidnap Aphmau.

Gene: Everything is recorded Ein...

Jax: And what's the plan? You know if the Alpha male caught us we are so dead.