▐ S2▐ Feelings

Art by: Pooping Rainicorn

▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐

"Aphmau!" Crystal yelled and Aphmau got out of her room, looking down at her.

"What?" Aphmau yawned as she looked down at Crystal, who was downstairs.

"I'm leaving to my parents' house. I'll be back after a week, I already told Erin to get my notes. SEE YA!" She waved then left the dorm.

"HAVE FUN!" Aphmau replied as Crystal closed the door behind her.

Aphmau then felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and small kisses on her neck.

"Morning." Aphmau giggled and Aaron smiled.

"Morning hun." Aaron yawned and Aphmau turned around.

"Well we got the dorm all alone for us for the whole week." Aphmau smiled and Aaron kissed her forehead.

"Well c'mon, we have to get ready. The principal called me and said that we will be mentoring a few newcomers around campus." Aaron said then Aphmau pulled away.

"Well lemme go and take a shower." Aphmau said then ran into the bathroom.

<><><>

This is what they are wearing

"C'mon. Let's go."  Aaron said as he intertwined their fingers together and left the dorm.

They walked to the main building and walked into the front desk.

There they saw:

A white haired girl with purple eyes.

A pink/purple haired girl with dark blue eyes.

A brown haired girl with olive eyes.

A black/red haired werewolf girl with beige eyes.

A navy blue haired werewolf with purple eyes.

You guessed them all right. And if you didn't.............. okay then.

"There you two are." Hyria sighed as Aaron and Aphmau let go.

"Well, where are they?" Aphmau asked and the five students turned to them.

"Well this is Jennifer Rose, Betty Sparks, Cathy Williams, Diana Silver and Ken Brooke." Hyria said as she pointed to each one of them.

"These are Aphmau Green and Aaron Lycan, they are pretty popular around college." Hyria introduced and they both smiled. Hyria then left.

"Welcome to Cedar Hill Magics College! Everyone her is welcomed to meet you." They both greeted with a genuine smile.

"Thanks. Are you guys the ones that will give us the tour?" Cathy asked and Aaron nodded.

"Yup. And we also got your dorm keys." Aaron said and they all smiled.

"S-So, where will we start?" Jennifer stuttered as a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Well, we'll show you where your dorms are for you to freshen up then we'll start the tour." Aaron replied and they all nodded.

"Now follow us!" Aphmau chirped and they all walked out of the building.

Ciao Adios!