The Talk

Guys this chapter is dark. A little dark

Aphmau went back to her dorm and got in her room silently, "Welcome back." Aphmau turned around to see who said that and saw Aaron looking out her window. Aphmau froze still.

"A-Aaron?" Aphmau said and Aaron stood up and walked towards her and held her hands.

"Where have you been?" Aaron said and breathed heavily, Aphmau gulped "I was with my witchcraft teacher and--" Aaron placed his finger on Aphmau's mouth shutting her up.

"I saw the witchcraft teacher outside my window the entire hour." Aaron said as his eyes had a red glow in them.

"Tell me the truth... Where. Have. You. Been?" Aaron whispered into Aphmau's ear as he was brushing Aphmau's hair gently sending a shiver down her spine.

"I-I w-was meeting my father." Aphmau said and Aaron looked at her with anger in his eyes, "Then why did you lie?" Aaron whispered into her ear and rested his hand on her cheek. That made Aphmau blush madly.

"I'm sorry but I was told to do so. Please forgive me" Aphmau said and Aaron laughed a little.

Aaron then grabbed Aphmau and pinned her down on the couch, "You're forgiven. NEVER lie to me again. You hear?" Aaron whispered into her ear gently and Aphmau just nodded.

"A-Aaron?" Aphmau said and Aaron hummed in response.

"I'm sorry but... Your father is injured really bad and he has a chance to loose his powers." Aaron's eyes turned red and closed his eyes, "Who did that and how can he be healed?"

Aphmau gulped, "Me" she said as she showed him her Irene symbol.

Aaron grabbed her wrist and looked at it, "I'm a divine warrior." Aaron looked at Aphmau as his eyes narrowed in anger.

"You are going to save my father no matter what. Who the hell did that to my father?" Aaron said as he got to close to Aphmau's face and Aphmau blushed.

"Ein. He did that." Aphmau said and Aaron's eyes glowed from anger.

Aphmau did the only thing to calm him down. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a passionate kiss.

Aaron kissed her back and pulled away, he hugged her and rested his head on her body and drifted to sleep.

Da pick above explains the Aarmau.

Aphmau started to pet Aaron because his ears and tail were showing and she loved petting them.

"You're my cute, adorable monster."

How was the little darkness?