Oops

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing and I was snuggled up with Aaron. Aaron got up and gave me my phone.

Aphmau: Hello?

Sylvanna: Mija! It's so good to hear from you but guess what~

Aphmau: Mom! I missed you so much. What's the matter?

Sylvanna: I'm coming over for the week!

Aphmau: 😱 WHAT!

Sylvanna: What's wrong? Anyway I'm halfway there so gotta go now girlfriend bye! *hangs up*

I was just sitting there in a shock...

Crap.....

Mom HATES Aaron and we are dating.

Aphmau: A-Aaron...

Aaron: Hm? *pulls me onto his lap*

Aphmau: Mom is coming...

Aaron: *turns Aph around so she's now facing him* Are you serious?

Aphmau: Yes... Yes I am and she's going to be staying for a week.

Just then Aaron's phone rang, after five minutes Aaron hung up and looked at me with his eyes wide.

Aaron: Aph...

Aphmau: Yes?

Aaron: *gulps* My sister is coming to stay for a week too.

Aphmau: Well, we have two guest rooms so my mom will stay in one end your sister will stay in the other one.

Aaron: Let's clean them up.

<Le magical time skip to when they finished cleaning the rooms brought to you by Melissa's fangirl phase>

After that, Aaron and I wore something decent. <da pic above and Aaron wore black pants and red converse added to what he's wearing in the picture>

Aphmau: Wow I never expect you to wear a shirt.

Aaron: And I never expected you to look that stunning.

I blushed as Aaron wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, I got lost in his midnight eyes and he leaned in and kissed me. We were kissing for five minutes until we heard the doorbell. I went to open it and it was mom.

Sylvanna: Mija! *hugs Aphmau*

Aphmau: *pulls away* Aww~ mom I missed you so much!

Sylvanna: Hehe! And I missed you to- *looks at Aaron* WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Aphmau: Mom... Get inside and I'll explain.

Mom got inside and sat on the couch, Aaron got her luggage inside her room and sat next to me.

Aphmau: Mom... Aaron's my roommate.

Sylvanna: WHAT!? Are you two dating?

Aphmau: Yes mom we are.