▐ S1▐ The Talk

Art by: Aphmau_Fanart_915

Mission bring Aarmau back is a go!

Have faith and hope in Maria and Erin to bring the ship back.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Maria ran up to her room and grabbed her purse and left a note for Aphmau downstairs.

Hey Aphmau I went to my teacher for my course.

-Maria

She placed the note on the TV and got out of her dorm making her way to Aaron's dorm.

Maria then ran into Ein, "What are you doing here?" Maria said sternly and Ein smirked. "I am looking for Aphmau." Ein said slyly.

Maria then punched him in his eye, "She will get back with Aaron." Maria said with anger in her voice, "YOU DON'T PUNCH THE ALPH-"

Maria punched him again which broke his jaw, "Shut up!" She yelled then called Erin over.

Erin ran with Blaze behind her, "Blaze you take care of Ein while me and Maria get Aarmau to sail." Erin said then bolted off with Maria to Aaron's place.

The two girls stopped in front of Aaron's place, they went up to the door and Maria knocked.

Aaron opened the door and let the two girls in, "Aaron, why did you break up with Aphmau?" Erin said sternly.

"Because she was cheating on me with him." Aaron answered, "Aaron did you let her explain?" Maria asked as she threw her purse on the couch.

"No because I saw everything." Aaron said as he sipped his coffee.

"Aaron! Aphmau locked herself in her room because of you, she isn't answering her phone or even going to her classes. Aaron Aphmau is going to commit suicide sooner than later!" Maria yelled at Aaron as tears started to stream down her face.

"She looked so helpless, everyone is worried sick about her because of you. Because you didn't let her explain." Maria continue as she was now a waterfall.

Aaron was silent so was Erin.

Maria looked into Aaron's eyes, "Ein dragged her into his room and threw a love potion at her that made her love him, then Jax took a photo and sent it to you." Maria said and Aaron looked priceless.

"THIS WAS THE EXPLANATION SHE WANTED TO SAY AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HER A CHANCE!" Maria yelled as she broke into more tears, she gets really emotional when it comes to her friends.

Aaron cried, and Erin hugged Maria. "What are you going to do?"

"Where is she?"

I made the whole fandom love Maria