Cheating?!

While I was heading to my class, Ein came up to me and pinned me to the wall.

Aphmau: WHAT IN THE NAME OF IRENE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU FREAK! GET OFF ME!

Ein: No, you are mine.

Aphmau: *tries to push him away* LEAVE ME ALONE! AARON AAR- MMMPH

He kissed me, I closed my eyes and used all my effort to get him off me until someone picked him up and threw him across the hallway. I opened my eyes and saw Aaron looking at me furiously.

Aphmau: Aaron I-

Aaron placed his hand on my mouth and took me to our dorm. He got me inside and locked the door and leaned his forehead on the door. When he turned around, his eyes turned red and his ears and tail showed up, they were black but at the end they are red. He started to walk towards me and I was backing up.

Aphmau: Aaron please, let me explain.

Aaron: Are you cheating on me with Ein?

Aphmau: Aaron no I- *hits the wall* *gasps*

Aaron: *get close to Aph and looks at her* Why did you stop? Explain that KISS. * punches the wall that Aphmau was leaning on*

Aphmau: *starts sweating, heartbeat increases and starts to cry* H-He pin-pinned me-me to-to th-the wa-wall *gulps* I-I was- was try-trying to-to pu-push hi-him o-off m-me bu-but I-I f-failed th-then *gulps again* He-He... *cries*

Aaron: He did what? <when a is italic then this is a whisper (in the ear of whoever this character is talking to.)>

Aphmau: He kissed me. *bursts off crying and falls on the floor and curls herself*

Then Aaron knelt down and hugged me and brushes my hair lightly.

Aaron: Shh... I'm sorry for making you cry, I was just jealous to see him kissing you.

Aphmau: *cries in response* I'm just glad you came cause if you didn't he would took things the way he wanted and rape me.

Aaron: *his grip became stronger* what did you just say? He wanted to rape you!

Aphmau: Y-yes... He wanted to do that.

Aaron: He's going to regret it.

Aphmau: Aaron what will you do?

Aaron: *pulls away* I'll have to show it off that I'm the Ultima.

Aphmau: And I'll end the rumor.

Aaron: How?

Aphmau: Leave it all to me. I've done that several times and it worked. Trust me you'll be safe and everyone will love you.

Aaron: How?

Aphmau: Ein's wants to set the whole college on fire, kidnap me and kill you. He's going to throw a forever potion on me to make me hate you.

Aaron: How did you know all of that?

Aphmau: *shows him the resin* This resin has all the powers and I used it on him while he was.... And I knew all of that. Mind reading.

Aaron: Oh.

Aphmau: Then when everyone here finds that out and that you saved them all, the news will spread in the world and aside from being called The "Ultima Werewolf is a monster" it will be "The Ultima Werewolf is a hero" and you'll be an idol!

Aaron: Thanks Aph, at least I won't be worried anymore.

Aphmau: I'm a genius.

Aaron: When will we start?

Aphmau: Right now, c'mon let's stalk him.