▐ S1▐ Alphas

Art by: ???

After classes, Aphmau was walking back to her dorm and was wearing a purple shirt...

The one above

...and black shorts with purple converse and black shoe laces. She got to her dorm and saw Aaron wearing a red shirt...

The one above

...black jeans and red converse with black laces.

"Hey Aaron!" Aphmau said as she walked up to Aaron.

"Hey babe~" Aaron said then kissed Aphmau's neck.

The pick explains everything.

Aphmau blushed and felt Aaron's arms snake around her waist and he rests his head on her shoulder and felt his breathing on her neck.

"How was class?" Aaron asked and Aphmau looked down and blushed even more.

"I-it was good, I saw everyone in our squad here too." Aphmau said and Aaron smirked.

"Well I want to talk about something." Aaron said an Aphmau turned around to face Aaron. His arms are still around her waist and she looked up to stare into his eyes.

"What is it?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sighed.

"Well, I'm the Alpha male, and any Alpha male needs an Alpha female so~ would you like to be the Alpha female?" Aaron asked as he took a strand of her hair and placed it behind her ear.

"I'll be Aaron's Alpha mate?! OMG I don't know how to deal with werewolves. " Aphmau thought and sighed.

"B-but I don't know how to deal with werewolves plus I'm not one and I-" Aphmau said then Aaron kissed her neck.

I'll tell you everything you want to know about the werewolves... You know I'm The Ultima. Plus you're my girlfriend so none of the werewolves can do to you anything, the werewolves fear their Alphas." Aaron said as he rested his head on her forehead.

"Oh I see... But I don't want them to fear me, werewolves are cute. Especially Dottie, Rylan and Daniel." Aphmau said and Aaron chuckled.

"Heh... Those three are adorable." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

"Hehe! Is Blaze here too?" Aphmau asked and Aaron smirked.

"Yes he is here." Aaron said and Aphmau's eyes sparkled.

"OMG!" Aphmau said she pulled away and jumped.

Aaron then rested his hands on her shoulders, "So, what do you say?"

Aphmau then wrapped her arms around his neck, "I'm the Alpha female. Your mate"

Then they kissed and it turned to a make out session. After about 5 minutes Aaron took her to the Werewolf Club to mark her as the Alpha Female.

Aaron entered the room while holding Aphmau's hand, "Everyone I would like to announce something."

"Who's the cutie? Hey sweetheart" A werewolf with black hair and a streak of blue hair flirted.

Aphmau: *cringes*

Aaron: *lets go of Aphmau's hand and moves towards Ein and grabs him by the collar* Don't you DARE call her sweetheart again. *slaps his other hand on Ein's desk* She is my girlfriend who is also the Alpha female so if you are going to flirt with her then you have to face my wrath Omega. *pushes Ein on his chair*<if a text is bold then the character saying this line is angry>

Ein: A human? Ugh you two don't deserve to be Alpha, I mean you don't deserve to be the Alpha male if that cutie over there is the Alpha female then I'll be the Alpha male and kiss her.

Just then Aaron grabbed Ein by the collar and threw him out the window.

Aaron: She. Is.  My. Girlfriend!

Aphmau: *runs to Aaron* Aaron why did you do that?!

Aaron: Aph that werewolf is a troublemaker and loves to spread rumors so stay away from him. He deserves it.

Aphmau: Okay then...

Aaron: *turns around and faces the werewolves* Whoever tries and flirts with Aphmau will have to face my wrath.

All the werewolves: Okay Alpha!

Daniel: Aphmau!

Aphmau: *turns around* Daniel! *runs and hugs him then let's go* I missed you so much!

Daniel: Aww I missed you too Alpha, Dottie and Rylan are here too but they are in the clinic.

Aphmau: Why? What happened?

Daniel: Well Dottie woke up today not able to smell anything, she has common cold and she didn't attend all her classes but she wanted to go to the werewolf club because she didn't want to agitate out Alpha male so on her way here she fainted and Rylan took her to the clinic and had to stay with her and I came here to apologize, Alpha I'm sorry but Dottie and Rylan won't be able to attend today.

Aphmau: *gasps* I need to visit her as the new Alpha female.

Aaron: It's okay Daniel, apology accepted.

Daniel: *looks at the broken window and sees Ein on the floor* What did he do agai- wait Aphmau you're the new Alpha?

Aphmau: Yep!

Daniel: Ooo~ so Dottie always wanted to ask you if you have a boyfriend.

Aphmau: Yeah! It's actually-

Ein: *stands up, enters the class and wraps his hands around Aphmau* Me.

Aaron: *grabs Aphmau and pins Ein to the wall* You're messing with the wrong person, you better not touch her again YOU HEAR! *throws him on the ground and grabs Aphmau's hand* That's all I'm going to say. Aphmau is the new Alpha and she is my girlfriend. Good. Night. *leaves*

Aaron grabbed me along the pathways until we reached our dorm, he got me inside and slammed the door and locked it.

Aphmau: A-Aaron p-please calm down.

Aaron: *turns into his Ultima form* He got on my bad side... He'll regret it. *punches the wall really hard leaving a crack in the wall*

Aphmau: Aaron please. Calm down.

Aaron: *his eyes turn back to normal and pulls Aphmau close to his chest* I want to protect you from him... I don't want anyone to hurt you, Aph you're the only one I care about and anyone who tries to touch you is dead.

Aphmau: I love you Aaron.

Aaron: I love you too babe.

Then Aaron took me to his bed and we slept together. Ein doesn't know who he's messing with... But I don't want to reveal that I'm a resin user... And I use the red resin, the strongest one. Only five resin users have the red resin and I'm one of them. No one will take me away from Aaron and if it reached to the point where I have to reveal my secret then I'll do it. I just want Aaron to calm down so that his Ultima secret will still be a secret, but what if everything goes wrong and everyone finds out about Aaron being the Ultima...

Don't worry Aph... You got this, you can make everyone NOT fear the Ultima.