▐ S2▐ The Second Year

The picture above is Aphmau's outfit

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

After Summer

Aphmau stood in front of Cedar Hill with Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Erin.

Erin is Aphmau's cousin who she ran into her in Aphmau's trip in Malaysia.

"I'M SO EXCITED!" Erin yelled and Aphmau laughed.

"Let's just get inside because we are late." Aphmau said and they all got into the campus.

After checking in, Aphmau got her same dorm. "Oh well I already know my roomie." Aphmau said and Katelyn smirked.

"Of course." Katelyn rolled her eyes and Erin was confused.

"Who is it?" Erin asked and Kawaii~Chan screeched.

"It's Aaron~Kun, Aphmau~Senpai's Boyfriend!" She replied and Aphmau sighed.

"Ugh... Bye girls!" Aphmau said then unlocked the door and got in.

Aphmau skipped happily as she threw her luggage on the floor.

Aaron then got downstairs and saw his girlfriend, "Aph!" Aaron said then ran down the stairs.

"Aaron!" Aphmau yelled then ran up to him and they embraced each other.

"I missed you so much." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

"Me too." Aphmau said as she pulled away.

"So, how's your trip?" Aaron asked as he rested his hands on Aphmau's shoulders.

"It was so epic! I wish you were there." Aphmau pouted and Aaron chuckled.

"My parents wanted me this whole summer so that I can control my eyes." Aaron said and sighed.

"It's okay, anyways are you hungry?" Aphmau asked and Aaron smiled.

"Yeah." Aaron replied then picked Aphmau up bridal style.

"Aaron! Let me go!" Aphmau blushed and Aaron laughed.

"Nope." Aaron replied as he grabbed his keys and went out of the dorm.

He sat her in the passenger seat and he sat in the driver seat and drove towards Olive Garden.

"OLIVE GARDEN!" Aphmau yelled and Aaron chuckled.

"I'll never forget your love to Olive Garden." Aaron commented and Aphmau giggled.

"I love it so much." Aphmau exclaimed and Aaron smirked.

"More than me?" Aaron asked and Aphmau looked at him with a sly smirk.

"Oooo~ Someone's jelly?" Aphmau asked and Aaron growled.

"Let's go." Aaron said then they both stepped out of the car and had lunch.

When they got back, Aphmau flung herself on the couch.

Aaron then sat next to her, "Wanna watch some Netflix?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded while drinking her chocolate milkshake.

"Why did I even stop and McDonalds and got you this?" Aaron said and Aphmau glared at him.

"Because you love me and you want me happy." Aphmau replied and Aaron sighed, putting on Netflix.

Ciao Adios