▐ S2▐ New Roommate

Art by: ???

CrystalXStudios Hello

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau woke up and looked to her side to see Aaron's ears flat on the pillow and his tail is wrapped around his left leg with his mouth slightly open, a few cute snores coming out.

Aphmau laughed silently and got up, she was wearing her cute red sleepwear that Aaron loved.

Aphmau got up and walked into the bathroom, she took a bath and got out with an outfit that she bought from her trip

But without the choker.

She went to her dresser and pulled out her makeup bag and put on black eyeliner and mascara, sliver glitter eyeshadow, pink blush and light brown lipstick.

She jumped a bit when she felt something on her neck, she looked at the mirror and saw Aaron holding a black choker with a gold heart pendant in it, putting it around Aphmau's neck.

After placing the chocker, he wrapped his arms around Aphmau and rested his head on her shoulder and kissed her neck. "Morning babe." Aaron said softly, making Aphmau blush.

"M-morning Aaron. And when did you get that chocker? It's beautiful." Aphmau said and Aaron smirked.

"Last night. And not only that." Aaron said then pulled out Casablancas from behind his back and gave them to Aphmau.

Aphmau blushed and took them from Aaron, "Aaron, they're beautiful!" Aphmau said and Aaron pulled her up.

"Not as beautiful as you." Aaron said and kissed Aphmau.

The doorbell rang and they pulled away, Aaron got in the bathroom and changed into his usual jacket, black jeans and black converse.

Aaron went downstairs while wrapping his bandana around his eyes and Aphmau following him.

Aaron went up to the door and opened it to reveal a girl with bleached blue hair and purple eyes.

"Ohio! My name's Crystal and I'll be your roomie- APHMAU?!" The girl said and hugged Aphmau.

"Crystal! It's so good to see you." Aphmau said and Crystal looked away and looked at Aaron.

She gasped, "Is this Aaron your boyfriend? I didn't know he's a werewolf." Crystal said and Aaron noticed his ears and tail are out.

"Uhhhhhhhh........ I uhhh, discovered late." Aaron said and Aphmau tagged along.

"Y-yeah." Aphmau said and Crystal nodded.

"Okie, now is there any pizza? I'm hungry." Crystal said and they let her in

"I'll go order." Aaron said and Crystal went up to her room and Aphmau followed her up to her room to help her up.

Ciao Adios