Genemau's "secret" mission

I went out of my dorm to head to the police academy. The Police Academy is a section in college where all the things that deal with the police is learned there. I signed up to learn Detective work and today was my first session. When I entered the room I saw that there are a lot of people here, I never thought that there are a lot of people who signed up for this.

Mr. Max: Alright everyone welcome to your first session in this class. Before we begin I'll have to pair you up.

The teacher started saying names and the people who are paired have to sit next to each other. He then came to me.

Mr. Max: And Aphmau Green your partner is Gene Mc'Coy.

GENE IS HERE! OOOOOO THAT CLASS GOT BETTER! I went and sat beside Gene. (Ps. Their outfit in the picture is what they're wearing)

Aphmau: Gene it's been so long how are you buddy!

Gene: It's been good, I missed you Aph.

Aphmau: Aww I missed you too, we'll talk after class.

<After Class>

Gene and I were called by the teacher after the session, we followed him to his office.

Mr. Max: So Gene, Aphmau, I need to give you something.

Aphmau: What is it sir?

Mr. Max: You guys are getting your first mission here.

Gene: First mission? Isn't the first session training?

Mr. Max: Yes but you guys are the best pair here so I'm giving you the first mission.

Aphmau: What is it?

Mr. Max: I want you to track down Ein's group.

Gene & Aphmau: What?!

Mr. Max: They are planning something horrible and because you too are one of the five red resin users so that's why you are perfect for it.

Aphmau: I read his mind and knew his plans.

Mr. Max: Great! Tell me the plan

Aphmau: Here *gives out red aura that told them the information*

Gene: How evil.

Mr. Max: Aaron's The Ultima werewolf!? Well we are going to stop that rumor.

Gene: What's our tasks?

Mr. Max: Gene I want you to keep an eye on Ein and his group while you Aphmau... I want you to know more about The Ultima werewolf.

Aphmau: You want me to spy on my boyfriend?!

Mr. Max: No! I want you to question him about himself.

Aphmau: Do you know how dangerous that is? If Aaron knew about this he might kill me. He trusted me and didn't put me under his watch! If he knew about this he'll put me under his watch or maybe he'll change my classes so that I'll be in his same classes.

Mr. Max: Aphmau tell him that you want to learn more about werewolves. Now go.

<Guys I might upload two or more chapters in the same day of a story so~ here>