▐ S1▐ Aphmau The Alpha

Art by: ???

▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐

Aphmau woke up in the morning and found herself snuggled into Aaron's bare chest. She blushed madly and stayed there until Aaron woke up.

"Morning babe." Aaron said as he woke up and started brushing Aphmau's hair lightly.

"Morning!" Aphmau replied as she looked up at Aaron and smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded.

"Yes." Aphmau yawned and Aaron chuckled.

"C'mon let's get up." Aaron said as he threw the covers of him and Aphmau.

Aaron went downstairs to make breakfast while Aphmau was taking a bath. After her bath, she went downstairs to see Aaron already done with breakfast. They both ate breakfast and grabbed their books and walked towards their classes.

"Aaron? Do you know where Dottie's dorm is?" Aphmau asked as she looked up at Aaron while walking with him towards their classes.

"Why you askin' for it?" Aaron asked and Aphmau sighed.

"Because I want to make sure she's okay since she's sick." Aphmau said and Aaron nodded

"C'mon let's go see her." Aaron said and Aphmau jumped.

"Yay!" Aphmau squeaked and Aaron chuckled and they started walking towards Dottie's dorm.

They kept on walking until they reached Dottie's dorm, Aphmau rang the doorbell and a werewolf opened the door.

MAH OCCCCCC

"Hello! How may I help- Oh hey Alpha." The girl said when she recognized them.

"Hey!" Aphmau chirped and the girl smiled.

"How may I help you?" She asked and Aphmau hummed.

"Is Dottie here?" Aphmau asked gently and the girl nodded.

"Yeah she is, follow me." She said and gestured for them to come in.

They got inside and followed her to Dottie's room. When they got inside, they saw Dottie laying in bed with a thermometer in her mouth.

The girl moved towards Dottie and removed the thermometer from her mouth, "38.5, you need to rest Dottie." She said and Dottie nodded.

This is in Celsius.

"O-Okay." Dottie coughed and looked at Aaron and Aphmau. "Morning Alpha." Her voice cracked.

"Morning Dottie, how are you today?" Aaron asked and Dottie coughed.

"Awful, poor Erin she's doing everything for me." Dottie said and Erin chuckled.

"It's okay! I'm your roommate and it's my responsibility plus I told your friends to give you all of your missing lessons." Erin replied with a smile.

"Thank you." Dottie said and Erin giggled.

"So, your name's Erin?" Aphmau asked and Erin turned to her.

"Yes, and you Alpha? I don't know you yet since I had to go to the clinic with Dottie and Rylan yesterday." Erin replied.

"Oh, I'm Aphmau!" Aphmau said and Dottie coughed.

"She's Alpha's girlfriend." Dottie said and Erin smiled.

"Aww congrats!" Erin said and Aphmau smiled.

"Erin, is that yours?" Aphmau asked as she picked up a test paper that was on the floor.

"Thank you Alpha, I've been looking for it." Erin said and Aphmau took a look at the name.

"Wait your name is Erin Lynn?" Aphmau asked and Erin nodded.

"Yes..." Erin said as she trailed off.

"Erin... Is your aunt's name Sylvanna?" Aphmau asked and Erin nodded.

"Yeah and- wait... Aphmau! Are you her daughter?" Erin asked and Aphmau nodded.

"Yes!" Aphmau said and hugged Erin.

"Oooooooo~ my cousin's the Alpha!" Erin said and Aphmau pulled away.

"And Aaron, you better take care of her. She's my little sister." Erin said and Aaron raised his hands up in defeat.

"Okay okay! I got this from Katelyn too." Aaron said and the girls laughed.

"Anyway, neither me nor Dottie can make it to the werewolf club cause you see, I need to take care of her." Erin said and Aaron nodded.

"No problem, see you later." Aaron said and they both took off to class.

Ciao Adios!