Aaron... I miss you

Art by: Jason Bravura

Drama and Depression.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau went to stay with Maria because her roommate quitted Cedar Hill, Aphmau rang her doorbell and she opened it and her eyes were widen.

Aphmau was wearing Aaron's jacket and his bandana and her bag is next to her, "What happened?! Aphmau are you okay?" Maria panicked as she let Aphmau in and sat her down.

She got for the both of them Latte, she gave Aphmau's cup to Aphmau and sat down next to her.

"What happened?" Maria said as she sat her Latte at the table and hugged Aphmau, Aphmau placed hers on the table and hugged Maria back.

"Aaron and I broke up." Aphmau said and Maria saddened, her ears flopped on her head in sadness.

"What happened?" Maria said again.

"On my way back, Ein pulled me into his dorm and threw a love potion on me then Jax took a picture and send it to Aaron." Aphmau said between sobs and Maria brushed her hair whilst hugging her.

"Does anyone know about this?" Maria asked and Aphmau nodded.

"All of our friends, I told them all." Aphmau said as she got out a picture of her in her first day of high school. Their first picture together.

Aphmau got up, grabbed her bag and got up to her room.

Maria cried at what Aphmau said, she didn't believe that Aaron would do such a thing. She was pacing back and forth until she had an idea.

Which was the only thing she has to do to make Aphmau happy.

She will go talk to Aaron.

Have hope in Maria