▐ S1▐ The Ultima's Girlfriend

Art by: ???

Aaron helped Aphmau settle in and then they sat in on the couch. The dorms are all two story and are so clean, there are pathways only, no streets, the streets are only outside College but it's pretty cool.

"So, what classes do you have?" Aaron asked as he turned to Aphmau.

"Oh I have Werewolf class, Arts and Crafts and Gymnastics." Aphmau replied as she looked into Aaron's eyes.

"Oh?" Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"What about you?" Aphmau said in her jumpy voice and Aaron smiled.

"I have Werewolf class, Maths and Gym class." Aaron replied and Aphmau laughed a little

"Welp I guess I'll see you in the first subject and the last one, I wonder why we have three classes." Aphmau said and Aaron chuckled.

"Cause it's the first week, in Cedar Hill, the first week is always free. You always get three subjects in the first week." Aaron replied and Aphmau's eyes sparkled.

"Oh I see... Well let's head to class." Aphmau said as she stood up.

"Okay but one second though." Aaron said he stood up.

"Huh?" Aphmau asked and Aaron walked up to his room and Aphmau followed him.

He then grabbed his hood and mask and placed them on, "let's go." Aaron said and Aphmau smirked.

Aphmau walked up to Aaron and placed down his hood and removed his bandana, he arms are wrapped around his neck. "No... You're not wearing them." Aphmau said and Aaron smirked.

"And why is that? Didn't Guy warned you about me and what I can do." Aaron said as he wrapped his arms around Aphmau's waist.

"I know but... You won't hurt me, would you." Aphmau blushed at the position they're in and Aaron pulled her closer to him.

Aaron noticed this. "Oh? Well let me take advantage of that position."

"Aa-" Aphmau said but got interrupted by Aaron's lips on hers.

"A-A-Aaron... We-we have cl-classes." Aphmau stuttered as they pulled away.

"Classes start at 12:00... And the door is locked, and nobody can get any closer to this dorm cause they're afraid of me. So no one can interrupt us." Aaron said as he rested his forehead on hers.

"A-Aaron..." Aphmau said as she blushed so hard.

"Aph... I've always had feelings for you... I love you." Aaron said as he brushed Aphmau's hair.

"A-Aaron you c-can't b-be ser- serious." Aphmau stuttered and Aaron pulled her closer.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Aaron asked and Aphmau smiled:

"Yes." She said and Aaron pulled her into a kiss.

The Ultima's Girlfriend.

Ciao Adios!