Stranger Than Phone Calls

Nightmare

Yesterday I had a nightmare, one so bad it shivered me to my birth mark, and it was exactly about that. I was on my knees, tied up, hands behind my back as red, white and black masked people in long robes circled around me chanting. A piece of cloth tied my mouth back so much it hurt and my lips felt ripped underneath, my tears wet this cloth and then I heard the scientist talking as he lifted up a sword in the air.

"Ad Ultimum Finem," his voice thundered with lightning from the sky and I shook my head desperately as two men held my head down exposing my birth mark to the rest.

Saturday Morning of 03

Saturday Morning of 03.14.2015

On Saturday morning I woke up intertwined with the scientist's body in the most shocking way, half my body was on top of his, the robe was rolled up and one of his hands' rested on my thigh. To undo our position first I took my hand off then moved my leg at which point I turned to the other side but he moved around too and spooned me into his tall warm frame.

"Oh God," I was conflicted of how my body responded by relaxing near him but my mind alarmed me to run away, as if two different people were living inside of me.

"Stella," he mumbled in his sleep and I stayed in my place waiting to hear what he'd say next, "you're mine."

Why did he keep saying I was his? I told him I was not his but even in his dreams he insisted on the idea. So I made my way out again this time trying to get dressed before he was up though as soon as my feet hit the floor he woke up...

"Stella?"

"Here," I looked over my shoulder back at him astounded by his natural senses.

"Morning love," he shook his hair then stretched.

"Good morning," I got up and tried to pick out some clothes without seeming nervous from the last night and trying to not forget the phrase from the nightmare.

"Hm I slept like a baby," he watched me with a content morning smirk on his face like we'd done something to be proud of yesterday.

"I should get dressed."

"Or not."

"Right," I excused myself into the bathroom where I splashed cold water on my face to get my brain started again. "Okay well what now?" I asked myself in the mirror wanting to stay locked in the bathroom until the trip was over then I heard him leave. "Thank God," I gave a good breath knowing this was the time to try process everything that happened the day before.

So we kissed? Yes we did, we also slept together, no wait we slept in the same bed, or better yet I kissed then slept with my boss on the same bed? Yes I did, oh God everyone at the hospital was right, we were involved and if I didn't stop this I was going to get labeled the girl who slept with her boss to get ahead!