Weakness Is Our Forte

Back to March 14 2015 in the Syracuse, NY, Hospital Parking Lot

Inside the room Hugh and I fell together until it was reality again, Hugh wasn't there only me touching the scientist's hand and then I heard Sybil saying.

"Okay now open your car and drag him in the backseat of it, drive him to his house and put him back in bed."

"What? Are you insane! I can't do that, and how am I going to carry him? Plus people will call the police on me if they see this!"

"Fine then I guess we'll have to do this old school, touch him with both hands and say these words with me..."

"I'm ready," I put both hands on his chest.

"First do you know where he lives?"

"Uh no."

"Uh I know the address but not what it looks like."

"That'll have to do then. First close your eyes, keep your hands on him, and then picture the address in your mind and repeat after me."

"Ego veni, ante lucem," Sybil began and I repeated after her.

"Ego veni, ante lucem."

"Audi me: terra, audi vocem meam."

"Ferre Stephen ad quo pertinet!" 

With these last words Stephen's body disappeared from where he once lay on the parking lot.

"Oh my God, he's gone." I said dumbfounded by the supernatural when a throbbing pain began on my head. "Ow!"

"Ah don't you miss the side effects?" Sybil mocked, "now come on get up I need help to get Marie out of the lab."

"Wait how did that happen?"

"Well have you heard of magic Stella? By the way that took a lot of energy so we need to hurry please."

"A witch, of course why didn't I think of that before? By the way did anyone ever tell you you're kind of bossy."

"Yes, you, all the time now come get us."

"Coming." 

Up the elevator with my ID I entered the lab Sybil was wearing one of my scrubs and watching over Marie intently, Sybil wasn't in a coma anymore.

"Finally, so how do we get her out of here?" Sybil pointed to Marie.

"Uh nice to meet you too," I said and then gave her one of the blue medical masks and gave it to Sybelle, "and here put this on."

"Thanks but I don't see how this is gonna help."

"You are going to get Marie out of here as a dead patient. Anyone asks the deceased's family wants the body sent over to the funeral home."