Finding Love with the Heir

Hey guys!!

This is a book that I'm excited about.

Thanks for choosing this book to read on your spare time.

Please be patient on any errors I have.

Enjoy;)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prologue:

My name is Stella Miller and I am 17 years old. I am not a rich person, just saying. My family is not close to the middle class of society. Not one bit. My mother has breast cancer and she's giving her all in this fight. I hope someday it will pay off. The other existing family member I have is my sister Melissa. She is seven years old and she's one of the people that keep me motivated to keep our family together. Now on to my father. My father well, he is a man I would never want to encounter in my life. Long story short, he left my family for a woman he met at a club when I was twelve years old. He ran away holding all the family's savings when he found out my mother had cancer. He's such a coward. I never knew I could despise someone so much. My mother apparently didn't have good choices in men.

Since my mother has breast cancer and is currently in the hospital going into chemotherapy. Without having a mother around, I'm the one that takes care of Melissa, struggling to pay the hospital and house bills. Let's just say making ends meet is tough when you're a teenager. It's tiresome to juggle three jobs in one person, but it has to be done. Balancing school life and my work life, it's been a difficult, but I know my sister and I will get through. I don't have any social life at all, the places I've gone to since the last five years are school, work, library, and home. Some social life I have. I hardly have any friends and I really don't give a crap. The friends I had before left me for judging my family behind my back. One of my bosses, Frank, was kind enough to pay for my phone and my laptop knowing what situation I'm in.

I would've never imagined having a life of luxury. It's sad to even think I don't have a chance in going to a college or even a university. I gave all my school tuition my dad hasn't taken to Melissa. Everyone in my grade keeps gossiping nonstop about the large academy that takes up a huge portion of our town. The academy has rich kids they say. Future heirs in other words learning the same things we do, in one place. They say it's rare for a non-millionaire to even get in.

But that all changed.

It all started when I came home from my third job on Saturday. I opened the mailbox to see the regular overdue bills, hospital bills, and coupons from the grocery store. But this time it was different. This time it had my name on it with fancy handwriting with a seal on the tip of the envelope. I gathered all the letters in the mailbox along with my school books and ran inside my house, and placed all the letters down except the one with my name on it. I tore off the opening of the envelope and slid the paper out.

The letter read:

Dear Mrs Miller,

The administration of the West Ville Academy of South California is pleased accept you in our lovely academy. Because of your excellent grades and your outstanding recommendation the faculty is happy to let you in with a full scholarship. We have your uniform and the school supplies ready. the first day of school is on August 24,2014. The Orientation Day is on August 22. Be there to receive your uniform and supplies. We hope to see you then.

From,

The Administration of West Ville Academy

After the I read the letter, my eyes automatically went to the size of golf balls. What should my choice be?

The first few chapters aren't the best, but bear with me:) I'll try not to make it cliche.