[15] Hooray! It's the Beginning of Spirit Week!

Stay awesome, be positive, and read Wattpad stories! *Makes a peace sign*

I love all my readers and followers, I'm giving you each a virtual Internet hug. ^.^

Please enjoy this chapter like a midnight snack.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOT EDITED

Stella Miller's POV

It has been two weeks since Avalon's disastrous get-together. I remember having the next day to be a huge headache from the junk food Avalon served. Right now I'm wiping the counter off with a rag. The disturbing strands of hair was covering my face even with my hair pulled up. I simply blew it away and finished cleaning the counter.

I observed the café and smiled. The atmosphere was warm which was the opposite of the temperature outside, there were only a few customers tonight since there was a football game tonight.
Speaking of football, this made my mind recall to my hectic conversation earlier with Destiny and Bridgette.

*Flashback*

"STELLA, THERE IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT I NEED TO TELL YOU!" Bridgette's loud voice resonated throughout the library causing the librarian to glare at her. Bridgette smiled sheepishly to her before turning to her.

"Bridgette, be quiet! We're in the library for crying out loud!" I scolded her while having a book open in front of me. Bridgette groaned at my reply and slouched on her chair with her arms crossed.
Destiny chuckled at how childish Bridgette was which made Bridgette to glare at her playfully. Destiny shut her cookbook and placed her arms on top.

We were in the library since our literature teacher brought us here to borrow a self-selected novel for a book report we have to do later on in the semester. Trust me, I love reading books, but I despise making reports for them. The other students kept on glancing at our direction plenty of times because of Bridgette's hipper ness, I heard she ate two entire chocolate bars during lunch. That explains it.

I closed my book also, and faced my attention to Bridge. "What did you want to tell me?"
Bridgette took out her phone and laid it front of her and said, "Are you coming to the football game tonight?"

I clicked the tip of my tongue to the roof of my mouth. "I can't."
Destiny's and Bridgette's mouth dropped. They were clearly not happy with my choice.
Bridgette slammed the table. "Dammit Stella!" This caught the attention of the the librarian once again, but this time Bridgette had no intention of caring. "You haven't been spending time with us. And you always rejected all the games we tell you to. Today is the first day of spirit week and the game is the last football game of the year. If you don't go, I will get someone to do it for me! I will let you have the best senior year anyone has ever had and it will have to start with this football game."

Everyone's eyes were all on Bridgette, but she absolutely didn't care from the expression on her face.

Destiny touched my hand. "I agree, Stella. You need to live a little and all you've done was study and work. You definitely are the most hardworking person in the world, but you need to take a break once in a while." She stated softly trying not to get the librarian's attention.

I sighed, "I can't guys, you know why I can't go. And plus, you can tell me all the details later. I have a shift tonight so I obviously can't attend." I explained my reason as calm as I can so Bridgette won't go all rampage on me.