Valentine's Day Special: Cupcake Wars!

Here's another chapter just for you!

This chappie is super short and unexpected, but my eggcellent friend suggested me to post

This is a super-belated Valentine's Day special

Hope you enjoy!

The beautiful Lucy Hale plays as Stella Miller>>>

<3<3<3<3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UNEDITED

Stella Miller's POV

I left the elevator that lifted me up to my dorm room floor.

I'm completely, utterly exhausted.

I love scavenger hunts, but I hate the aftermath of them.

Sighing, I inserted the key inside the keyhole and unlocked the glossy, brown door. Before opening the door, I slipped off the hairtie that held my messy, forest hair because of my good ol' friend Dylan. That turd. I ran my fingers through my hair and entered my room and found Destiny icing a gazillion of cupcakes in front of her. There was music being blasted from Alice's phone. My friends and their boyfriends playing Twister. In case you wanted to know, they were all wrapped around each other in an inappropriate way.

"Terrence get your ass off my face!" Dylan demanded and was squatting on the mat.

"It's not that easy, dude!" Terrence replied while attempting on spinning the spinner.

"AHHHH!" Dylan stretched his neck out from the closeness of Terrence's butt. (A/N: I laughed so hard writing this part)

"I'll be on my bed studying," I hollered over the noise and the explicit music being played. I walked over the games being sprawled around them.

"Stella! NO! You are not studying right now!" Lindy's voice resounded over the music.

"Not listening," I shouted back while slumping on my bed and opening my Biology textbook.

Just when I began taking my notes, a cupcake was being thrown to my face. I instantly ducted which made the red velvet cupcake smash onto the wall behind me. The cupcake was sliding down the wall gradually which made my mouth agape and turned my neck to see who was the cause.

I found Wesley beside Destiny in the kitchen sporting his infamous white, tight v-neck and skinny jeans. He was tossing a cupcake up and down with a smirk slapped on his stupid little face. He paid no attention to Destiny's horrified face. But to me.

My challenge accepted face was completely shown.

Challenge Accepted, Richie Rich.

I jumped off my bed and grabbed the red velvet cupcake that had a little icing and threw it back to him but missed.

I went closer and ducked whenever he threw each one. I sneakily sauntered to the table and grabbed two cupcakes and ran closer to Wesley and smashed it on his face then smeared the contents of the other cupcake on his shirt.

Just when I let go of the the cupcakes he pressed a chocolate icing on my face which completely covered my glasses.

I was about to throw another one until Destiny cried out.

"MY CUPCAKES!."

"Destiny I'm-" I apologized but probably looked stupid with the all icing on my face. I slid off my glasses to see Destiny's sad face morph into a humored expression.

"Don't worry Stella bella." She patted my head. "I was going to use that for prank day anyway. The look on your face when you thought I was mad at you was priceless!" She laughed really hard.

"Here," She took out the towels from a cabinet. "Clean yourselves up, you guys look absolutely delicious but not appealing." She handed each of us a towel and left the kitchen.

After a few minutes passed by, I was the first to speak. "You know Wesley. This was all your fault." I blamed and wiped the chocolate icing from my face.

Wesley smirked, "I know, but you enjoyed it."

My flustered face radiated through the icing. "Shut up," I muttered.

Wesley automatically chuckled at my reaction and said, "You don't know how adorable you are when you blush."

His statement made me even blush more which made him laugh even more.

He stopped laughing and he began moving his face closer to mine. My heart continued beating irregularly fast and I was about to fall from my weakened knees.

Is he going to kiss me?

His face was a hair closer to my lips but moved his mouth to my cheek. He then took a swipe from the icing using his tongue. He stood up straight and tasted the icing by clicking his tongue.

"Chocolate." He gazed straight into my eyes. "My favorite."