[12: Prt. 1]Hangovers Aren't the Only Annoying Things

[12: Prt . 1] Hangovers Aren't the Only Annoying Things

Stella Miller's POV

Poke.

What?

Poke.

Freaking hell.

Poke.

Seriously?!

Poke.

Alright I'm officially pissed off, and ready to kill. Because no one has the right to poke my face and to wake me up at the same time unless they want me to kick them where the sun doesn't shine.

I kept my eyes closed, so I could hear what's going on while I was sleeping. "Dylan! Do you seriously want your ass to be kicked? Stella takes her sleep very seriously. You're literally digging up your own grave."

We'll done, Destiny. You know me so well.

I felt him poke my cheek once again. I was fighting the urge to take his hand and shove it up his ass. "See? Look, she's not waking up. She's definitely a heavy sleeper. And even though she kicks me, I have my health insurance." He spoke nonchalantly.

He really doesn't know what I'm capable of doesn't he? His health insurance won't help with what I'm going to do to him. Someone's going to be cooked tonight.

"Seriously, Dylan. She's hung over, I'm pretty sure she won't be the happiest camper with you touching her face. She'll hate you more than she already does. You're practically asking for a death wish. " Destiny put emphasis on the word 'you.'

"Ehh, she's fine." This guy really doesn't listen.

"Tsk, tsk, don't tell me I didn't warn you." Destiny tutted.

"She's fine, Des." Dylan assured her. "She's-"

I stretched my arms upwards and letting out a loud yawn, which caught Destiny and Dylan's attention. When I lifted my head a continuous number if pounding hit my head causing me rub my temples.

I heard a breath hitch. I smirked, he definitely knew what he was in for. I knew that I wasn't laying on the couch-bed because I was way to comfortable than when I was staying on the couch. I propped my arms beside my body and observed my surroundings. I realized I was in Alice's room and was wearing a pair of sport shorts and my oversized shirt that said 'hi.'

I quickly remembered that I wasn't in these clothes other night. I snapped my head up to meet Dylan and Destiny's gazes.

"Who changed me?" I gestured towards my clothes. "And who was poking me?" I asked while twisting my spine.

"Ummmm, uhhhhhh." I heard Dylan say.

"I already know it was you, Dylan." I glared my eyes to him, but failed miserably from the sun hitting my eyes.

"Don't kill me," Dylan squeaked putting his hands in defense mode.

"Yeah, I'm not. I'll kill you later though." I remarked dryly.

"Oh and again." I diverted my eyes to Destiny. "Who changed my clothes? it better be not one of the guys." I threatened.

"Don't worry, Stell." Destiny chirped. "Charlotte and I did."

I sighed in relief. I would've died if I found out one of the guys undressed me. The thought of that made me disgusted. Thinking that hormonal little boys touching me, just sickens me.

"Just wait a sec, I'll get you some painkillers. I know that you aren't feeling that great right now." Destiny jumped from the bed and went straight out of room.