[8:Prt. 1] Being Kidnapped by a Black Masked Freak

[8: Prt. 1] Being Kidnapped by a Black Masked Freak

Stella Miller's POV

I had to do a double take. Wesley. I mean Wesley the notorious player of West Ville Academy wanted me to be his date. I bet my jaw hit the ground already.

Mrs. Pauline smiled, "Alrighty then, I hope you'll enjoy your dates and thanks for bidding to the academy's administration. Good night students!" she walked off the stage.

I groaned. I defiantly am not going to enjoy my handsome date. Everyone started to go towards their date. Me on the otherhand went backstage to get my backpack. I slid my arms through the handles and noticed Destiny walking to my direction. She was furious.

She slamed her hand on the table that had bottles of water which ended up shaking. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ASS BIDDED ON ME! I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING!"

I grinned mischeivously, "Maybe he wasn't joking earlier. Have fun on your date!" I walked to the exit of the stage.

"Have fun on yours too!" Now it was Destiny's turn to smirk at me.

I gave her a playful glare before pushing the doors to the exit. The late summer breeze hit me and blew my curly hair. I grinned, I checked the time on my phone, it was 8pm. All the stores and coffee shops close at 11pm. So I decided to chill there for a bit.

I snuggled and held on to my sweater tightly. I sat down on a bench nearby. I set my backpack down and unzipped the bag. I took out my converse and exchanged my heels for them.

Once I slipped them on, my feet weren't aching anymore. I relaxed my feet and wiggled the fingers. I took out my skateboard too, I put it down and rode away.

I finally reached a cafe called, "The Hang Out." I looked through the glass windows and noticed many of the students talking with their friends and having a good time.

I pushed the door and a bell from the top of the door rang. I strolled over to the cashier and ordered a hot chocolate. She gave it to me in just a few seconds, I paid her the money and sat down on a couch. i noticed there were was a few books shelves close to the cashier. I bet it was their mini library.

I left my stuff down and got up to get a book to read. I went up to the shelves and noticed they were very dusty. It seems that people focus WAY to much in technology these days they can't read a simple book. I ran my fingers through the spines of the books. Moby Dick, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, and many more classic stories. I decided to take Romeo and Juliet. I need to be a little romantic sometimes.

I slouched on the sofa and opened the book. I bent over to the table and held my hot chocolate by the handle and took a sip. It has only been a few pages and I'm already engrossed in this all time classic. I love how they speak it's just so interesting and their passionate love for each other is outstanding. Shakespeare has written this book in the best way ever.

I just finished chapter 5 and I felt someone sitting next to be on the sofa. He made me spill some of the hot chocolate on the book. "What the hell," I mumbled.

"Hello Stell bell how are you?" Oh no. I know that voice.

I slowly focused my eyes on the guy that bidded on me an hour ago. He was innocently smiling at me like he did nothing wrong. I leaned over to him. "Why did you bid on me?" I whispered.

"What did you say Stell? I didn't quite hear you," his tone obviously meant he heard it.

"Okay ass, why did you bid on me?" I snapped.

"Because I wanted to," Wesley shrugged his shoulders and got a hold of a magazine on the coffee table.

"Wesley remember what I said? I want you to leave me alone," I argued.