[11] Damn These Late Night Raves

[10] Damn These Late Night Raves

This chapter is dedicated to: katniss2319

Warning!: Don't get confused with the on again, off again point of views.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UNEDITED

Stella Miller's POV

I continued staggering on the sidewalk towards the path of the hotel. I maintained the peaceful silence other than my wet feet and my flip flops creating a squeaking sound. My glasses kept on slipping off my face because of the amount of sunscreen I put on. I sighed once again, I wouldn't have been walking if I didn't have my skateboard. That idiot had the nerve to smash it in front of my eyes. How dare he? He must think I'm the vulnerable one right now, but that's the exact opposite. I'll show to him that he should never ever should mess with something important to me. So now, I'm just gonna show to that little twit that he shouldn't play his games on me.

I finally reached the entrance of the hotel. As I entered the hotel, I somehow grabbed everyone's attention. Well I wouldn't blame them. It's not everyday a commoner in their world will ever step foot in a five star hotel such as this one. I knew that I looked horrible right now. With my frizzy hair and my oversized shirt over my shorts, paired with my black flip flops I got on sale in Walmart, I'm pretty sure I looked a lot different from their standards.

I rolled my eyes at the amount of whispers shared between the business people. Despite all the insults I'm secretly receiving, I'm going to carry on keeping my chin up, my head held high. Because I know that only those actions will continue covering the number of hurt I had in my life.

Wesley's Richardson's POV

I sat on one of the pool chairs playing with my bruised fingers. Everyone else continued playing around the pool after the fight to ease the tense atmosphere. I waited for Destiny and the others so we could go back to the hotel. I just couldn't calm down the beating of my heart after I saw the tears run down her face. Time just froze when I caught that one tear slide down her gorgeous brown eyes.

Suddenly, someone touched my shoulder. I looked up to find it was Terrence. "Come on Wes, let's go. Destiny, Lindy, and the other girls went ahead to check up on her."

I nodded before I got up and slipped my feet on my brown Sperry Top Sider. I found my skateboard leaning on the side of one of the palm trees. I know that I had to somehow hide that thing so she won't look at it. I just didn't want to experience the pain in her eyes, I knew I couldn't bear it. I grabbed the skateboard and put it in my backpack and zipped it up quickly.

All the guys and I finally reached the cars and drove to Bridgette's hotel. I was the first to run to the entrance of the hotel and sprinted towards the elevators. My breathing was growing rapid as I continued running towards the hotel room. I needed to see her. I needed to see if she was fine or not. Hell, she wouldn't be fine right now. What the fuck Wesley? That's got to be the dumbest assumption you ever made. I wanted to be there for her. I wanted to how that someone actually cared.

The polished wooden door with the number 3502 caught my eye. I fished the key out of my pocket and inserted it in the key hole. I opened the door as fast as I could and found Destiny walking towards the hall of bedrooms.

"She won't come out," she frowned.

I already knew who she was so I strided over to see which door Stella was in. She looked herself in the bathroom. "How long has she been in here?"

Destiny replied with concern etched all over her face. "I bet ever since she came here." Destiny placed a hand on my shoulder. "You better take care of her, we all know that she's been somehow hurt from the past, or maybe now."