[14] Excuse Me, You Have the Nerve to Call me Cute!

[14] Excuse me, You Have the Nerve to Call me Cute!

YOU JERK! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES!

ME: I'm s-s-sorry (cries)

Sorry for another late update...again.

But guys!

68 Votes?!

For reals?!

I love you so much!!!

All my chapters so far are unedited. Grammar Nazis, please be patient with me. I'll edit it when I finish the book.

I updated wattpad and the update let's chapters upload pictures from their phones! EEEEKKKK NOW I COULD PUT PICTURES EASILY! YAS!

FYI IF THE WORDS ARE IN ITALICS IT'S THE PERSON'S THOUGHTS

Picture of Avalon Williamson on the side>>>>>>>>>>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stella Miller's POV

Wesley.

Wesley River-Dean Richardson.

(n.) The heir of Richarson enterprises and one of the most intelligent children in the school. He is also part of the top 12 richest children in the academy. The captain of the basketball team of the academy. Extremely popular in the academy, business world, and real world. Has girls begging on their knees to be friends with him, he even has people kissing the floors he was walked on.

He could be intelligent, popular, handsome, and wealthy.

But every good thing always has its downsides.

When I read the biggest philanderer in the academy part made me ignore every good thing about him. Just the thought of a guy toying with girls' hearts infuriates me! Even though he's intelligent, handsome, and wealthy, a bad personality could ruin people's opinions on that person.

The thing I mostly don't understand why he bugs me.

There isn't anything special about Stella Miller. I'm just a simple commoner trying to get through the struggles of money problems. That's all. Nothing special. I think the only thing special about me is that I'm the only living commoner that ever stood in this academy. And that's a very rare occurance to happen in this school.

All I wanted was to live a regular life here. But.

A regular life in this academy is no where in its dictionary.

Well, here I am, proving to you that this life isn't normal.

The pebble knocking stopped suddenly when I turned my head. I slid open the window letting some of the autumn wind in. I stuck my head out which caused a few strands of my hair to dance from the wind. "Wesley! What the heck are you doing?" I yelled down the five floor building.

He suddenly stopped tossing the pebble up and down. "Oh me?" A smirk morphed on his amused face.

I swear someone's going to die tonight.

I gripped on the window trying to hold in my anger. I opened the window even more to get the view of the people behind him. The rest of Wesley's clan stood behind him being accomplices of this situation. Dylan stood beside him with Terrence on the other side and Brandon, Cole, Luke were alongside of them. They were all standing on the grass.

They had their arms folded with their muscles bulging out. I rolled my eyes at them and shocked my head mentally. They looked ridiculous. I know they were trying to appear cool and mature. But we all know that they act the exact opposite.