[3] Ewww the first day of school

[3] Ewww, the first day of school

Stella Miller's POV

I woke up today with Destiny vigorously hitting me with a pillow. I glared at Destiny and hit her with one of my pillows.

"Destiny, what the heck?" I groaned and turned to the other side of the bed, and pulled the blanket over my head. Which was a big mistake because that only resulted me to earn another hit from the pillow and Charlotte pulled my blanket away from my body.

"Man, Stella. You're harder to wake up than Bridgette."I moved my eyes to the digital clock, and it read 8:30. And class started at 9am. I forgot to set up my alarm clock. Fudging fudgersons!

Shoot! I'm going to be late in the first day of school in this weather yet odd school.

I climbed out of bed, brushed my hair , put on my uniform, and held my backpack close to my back. After that, Bridgette actually had the time to straighten my hair. We were going to be late and she had the time to straighten my hair. Gosh, I would've taken a millennium.

Everyone looked ready and really pretty for school, while I looked average which was quite understandable since I wasn't exactly their social status. Before we headed out, I slipped on my converse hightops and ran out the door with my skateboard. I announced I was leaving earlier than them and took off.

~~~~~

Wesley Richardson's POV

I woke up with girl next to me with a blanket draped over her body.

This is the fiftieth girl this year, isn't it? Eh, still not enough. I made a check mark next to the girl's name on my wrinkled paper of that consisted of the names of all the girls in the academy--except for girls that are taken.

I stretched my arms upwards before taking a peak at the time, it was 8: 30 in the morning. Then it hit me.

It was the first day of living hell.

Being in all AP classes is certainly amazing for your resumé, but an entire disadvantage with the ladies. I heard from Brandon that the infamous scholarship student is roommates with his girlfriend. Apparently she is in all AP classes also and she a "looker." Her name is Stella Miller, the first commoner to go past through the gates of West Ville without the reputation of her family. Instead the reputation of a scholarship.

I may have just added a new name to my bang list. Who knows, she'll fall in my arms when she first sees me. My first class was Humanities. Let me tell you, if you know Mr. Steller. He has a the personality of a pissed black sheep. Mr. Steller absolutely despises late students. I nudged the girl--I forget her name--beside me so she won't be late for school. Instead she turned her body to the other side of the room.

I went into my closet and grabbed my uniform and I stripped off my clothes first, before getting myself into this horrible uniform these jerks that call themselves teachers dress us up in. Making them dress us up like dolls makes me want to punch their faces. My roommates Terrence Blanchard and Cole Baker. They are my childhood friends and would understand me more than anyone. But today they just left me hanging there, by making me late for the freaking first day of school.

A bunch of jackasses.

I spotted my backpack laying on the couch and quickly grabbed it. I hastily slipped into my Nike's and ran out the entrance of the boys' dorms. Then I realized I was late breakfast.

And my life couldn't get any worse.

I found a bag of Taki's inside my pocket and ripped them open. I finally reached the entrance of the high school senior division. I was going to open the door but I saw, a girl with brunette hair skateboarding toward the entrance of the senior building. Her hair was flying everywhere, she ran her fingers through her hair and looked at me for a second and I saw disgust in those eyes. I could tell that she hates men.