[13] A Girls' Sleepover Disaster

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a while!

This chapter is dedicated to my friend named Julie. She was a really great friend and she was really nice.

OMG GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT 58 VOTES!!

OH MY FUDGING GOSH!!

YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST

Sorry if the format looks a little weird since I'm typing it on my phone.

My story isn't at all the best and you gave me a chance. I'm literally crying while writing this.

Sorry I didn't update for a long time.

And also... I HAD A MASSIVE WRITER'S BLOCK!!

Readers: Well....come on, Saffron! Get on with the chapter already!

Me: Fine then! Here it is...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stella Miller's POV

Do any of you have those days when someone or maybe everyone just pisses you off? That whenever you see someone happy you just wanna just to beat them up?

Well, unfortunately, I'm having those days right now.

And no, I'm not on my period, I'm not pregnant, nor am I PMSing.

Why did I even put being pregnant in one of the options?

I would've punched the guy straight on even if he laid a hair on me.

Okay let's return to the reality of being the poorest child in this school.

It's just the top twelve richest children in both my school and the world making another one of my days here very eventful. I know that other people would be freaking out in excitement that even the wealthiest familes in the country or even the state was actually bugging them. But to me, I would've just minded my own business and not cared. I'm not the type of person to just fan over someone just because the amount of money in their bank account or what type of product they're sporting. Because to me, I think that personality counts the most out of someone.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in irritation and groaned mentally. Why can't these people leave me alone? I looked straight ahead at the twelve most immaturest people I've ever met that were sitting on the two lush, red, leather couches. "Why are you guys here?" I placed my arm on my hip. A few strands of my bangs fell to my face and I blew it away.

They moved their attention on me to Wesley. I narrowed my eyes to stare at that loopsided grin on his stupid, little face. Here comes the wave of unfamiliar emotions.

I don't know what this feeling is. Can someone tell me the name of this disease? The disease that has the symptoms of a peculiar speed of heartrate, that whenever the person looks at you you feel something fluttering inside, that when you somehow touch him you have this warm feeling, and lastly which is the strangest of all, how you feel safe around this person and that because of his/her presence you feel so....I don't know.... But can someone tell me this disease before it fills me up entirely?

The wave of emotions hit me but I try to ignore them. Something's going on, and I wanna know. How they found me, and why they're here.

"I have my sources," He simply answered before grabbing a newspaper off the coffee table.