[10] The Very Eventful Pool Party

Stella Miller's POV

I woke up surrounded with an unfamiliar warmth around my body. Huh? Maybe the warmth is just the blanket. Wait. A blanket isn't doesn't contain a body with arms around me.I instantly opened my eyes and what revealed to me was Wesley fricking Richardson. He had his arm encircled around my waist. His face was facing mine making me a few inches away from him. I noticed that he had light freckles on the bridge of his nose. His jawline was deeply chiseled and his lips were a light pink. Wesley Richardson was actually not an ugly person.

I widened my eyes in realization of what I just said.

I called Wesley not an ugly person. Which also means he's good looking. And I clearly checked him out.

I tried pulling away from his grasp,but I felt his grip tighten. "Wesley," I whisper-shouted. I tapped his shoulder "Wesley!"

He groaned and opened his eyes revealing his deep blue eyes. "What Stella," he rubbed his left eye.

"What happened to staying on your side of the bed!"

"It doesn't matter though, nobody's here," he snuggled closer to me.

"Wesley, I bet everyone's gonna start walking up. If they catch us like this, it's gonna be your damn fault," I hissed.

This caused the corners of his mouth to go upwards. "I don't really give a damn of what they think."

He was going to close his eyes until I heard a door open followed by another door opening. "Ahhhhhh, what a beautiful morning!" Alyssa breathed out.

I shoveled Wesley off the bed. "Shit! That hurt like a fucker!" he sat up and rubbed his head. "What was that for Stella?!"

I gave him a hard look and jerked my head to everyone else's direction. He rolled his eyes. "I said that I didn't give a damn of what they think."

I sighed and stretched a leg on the cold hard wood floor and placed my other one. I slipped inside a huge hoodie and walked over to my phone and unplugged the wire from it. I grabbed my earphones from the coffee table and plugged them in my phone and shoved the earbuds in my ears.

"Why are you on the floor Wes?" Terrence furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't know?" he looked over to me and I rolled my eyes. I went around the couch and snatched my glasses from the table and slipped them on my face.

"How was your sleep Stella?" Alice stretched her arms and yawned.

"Great.... I guess." I glared at Wesley but he gave me his trademark smirk.

"That's good," she grinned. "When I woke up this morning I found that Wesley wasn't on the couch anymore, that's weird. Maybe he woke up early to do something."

"Yeah, maybe," I trailed off I dug my hands inside the pockets of the hoodie and pulled the hood up. I grabbed my high top maroon converse and followed after Alice and Destiny. They both were talking about girl things. I felt left out in this topic so I pressed the shuffle button on the music app.

We all decided to head downstairs to the lobby to get breakfast. We walked towards the elevator. The elevator me and Wesley hugged in. The though of it made my cheeks flush red. I felt his gaze burning holes on my head. I had my music on making me oblivious of what's going on around me.

We reached the lobby and walked towards the buffet of the hotel. While everyone continues walking to the buffet. My jaw dropped down at what stood before me. A fountain was placed in the center of the room with angels spitting out water. The carpet was a crimson color with polished wood walls. The chandelier was hung above the fountain. The buffet was along the walls. The tables each had a white table cover with a flower base as the center piece. Each wall held a large picture making the room scream rich.