[5] Carnival Fun!..or not

Wesley Richardson's POV

I've gotta admit yesterday in skateboarding tryouts, Stella really kicked ass. The way she flipped and her hair blew, the way she looked at her board with a glorious smile. She looked gorgeous. Wait, what am I saying? I, Wesley Richardson have said that about a girl. Ever. And I never will.

I did my regular morning routine. I woke up, got dressed, and walked casually to the cafeteria for breakfast. I held my plate and chose eggs, bacon and a glass of orange juice. I ate there peacefully for fifteen minutes staring out the glass side of the cafeteria. I felt someone's presence next to me, and I looked up. It was another girl I played with. I sighed. She always comes to me thinking she'll be my girlfriend. She keeps on blabbing that she will change my player ways. Yeah right. A person who would change me would have to be special. That creepy girl's name is Scarlett Peterson. Uggh, even her name gives me the shudders. She is so stalkerish it's not even funny. She even runs the Wesley Richardson fan club. Every time I pass them they get really weird, especially when I wave at them.

"Good morning Wesley," she purred trying to sound seductively but failing badly.

"Hi Scarlett," I greeted not giving my full attention.

"Do you wanna hang out today?" Scarlett asked she was looking at me with a pout . Eww.

"I can't, I have basketball tryouts and a project to do," I drank my juice.

"Oh I was just...," that's all I heard her say, after that Scarlett's voice sounded like a bunch of mumbles. That's because I heard loud footsteps reach the cafeteria. The girl had her hair straightened and you could feel her strong aura. It was Stella.

Stella ran in the cafeteria just grabbing a granola bar holding her skateboard securely. Her earphones were still in her ears She had her backpack on her back. Her expression was frantic after she looked at the huge clock on the wall. Oh it was almost time for class. She glanced at me, and glared. Her granola bar was in her mouth, but she wasn't holding it. She pushed the doors leading to the hallway.

I dusted off the imaginary dust off my uniform. I clutched my fingers on the handle of my backpack. Placed my feet on the floor. Pushed the chair making me look like a gentleman. Haha not.

I began walking and I bumped into Scarlett. Oops, I kinda forgot about our conversation.

"So will you?" she asked batting her eyelashes and twirling her hair around her finger. Scarlett tugged her hair, The blonde strand of hair ended up getting into a knot. I chuckled a bit.

"Shut up Scarlett,"I glared, " I don't want to hang out with you, you think that I will eventually like you but I won't. So stops talking me like a creepy stalker freak, and leave me alone!" I exclaimed having power throughout my tone. I know what I said was harsh but what has been said needed to be said.

She gasped and ran towards the bathroom crying. I hope that she now knows I will never ever like her. My eyes later on softened I felt guilty. I don't actually like making girls cry, my mom always to told me to never make girls cry. I don't intend making them cry, I just wanted to clarify I didn't like her.

I approached the hallways and heard my navy vans squeak on the clean tile floors. I started rushing to class after looking at my Rolex watch. Crap, I'm going to be late!

I opened the door to Mr. Steller's classroom. I sighed in relief when I didn't hear the bell ring yet. I stride to my assigned seat for the quarter next to Stella. She looked so indulged in her music. Her earphones wear stuck into her ears She had her eyes closed looking up the ceiling. Her long lashes looked so beautiful. She held onto her phone like she depended on it.