[16] Scavenger Hunts and Surprises

[16] Surprises and Scavenger Hunts

I thank all of my friends and readers for all the support of the book so far!

All your support makes me want to update even more, thank you guys!
I'm already thinking of making a section of excuses of why I don't update quickly.

Sorry guys! I'm certainly not giving up on the book, it's just that I always have the worst writer's blocks ever.

And I always rewrite my chapters so the wait I put on you guys will be worth it.

*REMEMBER ALL THE INFORMATION ISN'T ALL ACCURATE*

I decided to change the color of Wesley's eyes because you know... Colton Haynes's eyes are green....

Btw... A GIF OF THE HANDSOME WESLEY ON THE SIDE >>>>>>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOT EDITED

Stella Miller's POV

Five Years Ago

"IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT WE ARE IN THIS SITUATION ANYWAY!"

From the loud vibration of the walls, and the resounding voices speaking through the thin walls of my room. I already knew what was happening.

I closed my eyes reeling the bickering words now plunging to my head.

My parents were fighting once again.

It has become a daily routine. I've already gotten used to it. Between the hours six to eight, my parents will begin the symphony of rambunctious rhythms and melodies that I will always grow to hate.

You would've never thought that they were once happy together.

They actually were. Just the thought of that brings the tears to my eyes.

The blare of Melissa's crying came after the voices came to arise

I immediately rushed to Baby Melissa's nursery so I could attempt on soothing her cries. I slammed the door open in her room making her cry even more. I walked over to her crib to see her tears running down her flaming red face while her arms were
thrashing around. My eyes softened at my beautiful little sister. I reached inside the crib to grab her on the sides and raised her up.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh." I drew her closer to me so her face was facing behind me. I patted her back in slow patterns which made her wails to soften. "Don't cry, Mel Mel. I'm here now." I smiled at her doe-eyed face that was staring right back at my face.

I stroked her back and swayed so she could go right back to sleep. It helped when I would hum her favorite song that was sung by our father while he played his guitar. The song was called 'Wonderful Tonight' by Eric Clapton. <A/N: The song is wonderful, so please listen to it>

Baby Melissa's eyes fluttered down and I placed her down in the crib gently. I tugged her blanket up to keep her warm. I placed a kiss on top of her head and said. "Good night, Melissa. I love you."

I closed the door quietly and took a deep breath.

I lean my back against Melissa's door and slide down so I could sit.