[6]Getting Ready For the Auction

[6] Getting Ready for the Auction

Stella Miller's POV

Uggh, I felt very stiff. I wonder how long I was asleep. I slowly opened my eyes to a bright light. I squinted my eyes so my eyes won't feel like it was burning. I observed my surroundings, oh great, I was at the nurse's office again. How many times have I been here? Twice in just a week? Wow Stella you are very wea.

I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. I snatched my glasses on the mini night stand next to me and slid them on. I glanced over to thr annoying ticking clock on the beige wall, and it read that I was late for class. Even though my head still was banging on my head, I wanted to get to class. I noticed my backpack and skateboard was sitting on a chair and I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I placed my feet over toward the chair, and clutched the handle and held on to the skateboard tightly. My body was getting all dizzy again so I leaned my body to the bed frame and steadied myself.

Right when I was going to leave the boring room, Nurse Perry came in. "Stella what are you doing?! You're supposed to be resting!" her face a surprised look.

"Sorry I just need to get to class. I really need to go for my family. I can't afford to lose a day of school at this elite academy," I begged and her expression looked to be convinced.

"Alright Stella, but I'll give you a note for not doing physical education for two weeks," she scribbled on her clipboard and handed the appear over to me.

"Thanks," I grinned, and left the nurse's office. I had a long way to the dorms so I could change into my uniform. So I rode my skateboard.

The dorms went into view, and I quickly rolled over to the building. I pushed the doors, and sprinted towards the elevator. I pushed the button that leads to the third floor and waited patiently. I jogged over to my room, and got out my key so I could open my door.

I opened the door, and saw my uniform inside the closet. I stripped out of my clothes and quickly changed into my uniform. I examined the room looking for my Jansport backpack and found it on my desk. I swiftly grabbed my backpack and immediately exited the building.

And you know the next thing I did?

I sprinted to the school building faster than Sonic's fastest race.

*********

I opened Mr. Steller's room. "Mrs. Miller come in! It's only fifteen minutes after the bell so I won't write you down," he smiled and I thanked him.

I felt all eyes on me. I glanced over to Bridgette, her mouth read 'why are you here?' I shrugged my shoulders, and pulled my chair that was next to Wesley. I sighed and took out a pen so I could get to writing. Wesley's eyes were burning through my head, I could feel it. I rolled my eyes, "Can you stop staring at me! It's annoying!" I whisper shouted

"Do you know what's really annoying! That you're in class when you aren't supposed to!" he replied furiously.

"I don't need you! You don't need to worry about me! I am not essential to be in your life. Carry on with your business and stay out of mine!" I glared and his eyes were appeared to still be outraged.

"Just leave me alone! I don't need your help, I am not a charity case okay? I feel like that's what you guys are making me feel," his eyes softened a bit just for a second, but immediately returned infuritated.

"You have no right to say that! We were the ones that were helping you, so you should at least thank us!" his eyes full of irritation.

"Thank you Wesley! Thank you for making me your god damn charity case! Thanks for caring about me! Are we done?" I rolled my eyes and paid attention to Mr. Steller.